Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: imladris and lindon units reskin for dac v2 updated

Default imladris and lindon units reskin for dac v2 updated

imladris and silver lindon http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...09186178531751

imladris and golden lindon http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...84871780537761
    [IMG]
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    [/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]

lindon

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

golden lindon

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Mithlond and imladris last alliance
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...35068156672533

Mithlond
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

this are just textures files for mithlond and last alliance dont mix them with the other above files

Harlond
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...53856433880659

Forlond
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...25151602419728

imladris Ost-in-Edhil http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...75023294491153

noldorin guard and imladris guard units update
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...58506362226370

the Galadhrim http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...3#post15524193
    Last edited by Arioria of mithlond; January 07, 2019 at 02:27 PM. Reason: fixed spoiler

Default Re: imladris and lindon units reskin for dac

Look, it's well done, but do you have permission from the proper sources? I can see some Loius Lux-content here, and he's not really handing out permissions to release edited verisions of his work.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Goldfish View Post
    Look, it's well done, but do you have permission from the proper sources? I can see some Loius Lux-content here, and he's not really handing out permissions to release edited verisions of his work.
    Last edited by Arioria of mithlond; December 16, 2018 at 05:58 AM.

Vifarc's Avatar Senator

Very nice tones, their colors seem coming from old drawings.
    edit: colors were not yours? they seem however better
    > > Divide&Conquer submod user, playing RealmOfLothlõrien (ThirdAge mod). < <
    My small products here.

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

I see no reason to delete the thread yet, I have however removed the download link. You are free to request the needed permissions, if they are given the link can be added back, if not I'll close the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Vifarc View Post
    Very nice tones, their colors seem coming from old drawings.
    edit: colors were not yours? they seem however better
    colors are just generic as they are the easies to mod with gimp 2.6 its just like moving the level up and down, really easy

Louis agree

You can release it? Do you have permission?

Quote Originally Posted by Arioria of mithlond View Post
    Louis agree
    Can you please provide proof that Louis Lux agreed to let you upload these changes? If you could ask him to post a reply in this thread giving his permission then that would be ideal.

GRAND ARCHITECT OF THE DWARVEN EMPIRE

Would the DAC team include some of this unites?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteDwarf View Post
    Can you please provide proof that Louis Lux agreed to let you upload these changes? If you could ask him to post a reply in this thread giving his permission then that would be ideal.
    Last edited by Arioria of mithlond; December 16, 2018 at 05:59 AM.

Really, what a rude respond. He just want some proof. LL didnt giveen permission really often.
    And he one of the mod-creator, so your actualy doing a submod for for (partyly) his submod....

Celtic Magister's Avatar Miles

can I ask you how old are you? why would I post this without his permission? why would I even think about knowing the rules, and if he didn't gave me the ok and still posting this it would be disrespecfull to him and his amazing work, I just did a small reskin here, all credits go to Louis Lux the third age team and their awesome job. how about you ask him if he gave the ok there smardy pants?
    You are aware you're talking like that to one of the DaC team's leading members, right? There goes any chance of your reskins being included in 2.0. There's also supposed to be another Lindon/Imladris reskin or remodeling submod in 2.0 which has actually been given permission from Louis Lux to release it's models.

Quote Originally Posted by Käpt'n Blaubär View Post
    Really, what a rude respond. He just want some proof. LL didnt giveen permission really often.
    And he one of the mod-creator, so your actualy doing a submod for for (partyly) his submod....

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Magister View Post
    You are aware you're talking like that to one of the DaC team's leading members, right? There goes any chance of your reskins being included in 2.0. There's also supposed to be another Lindon/Imladris reskin or remodeling submod in 2.0 which has actually been given permission from Louis Lux to release it's models.
    Last edited by Arioria of mithlond; December 16, 2018 at 06:00 AM. Reason: double post

I pm him last night I think and he game me the ok, why would I post this without his permission? why would I even think about knowing the rules, and if he didn't gave me the ok and still posting this it would be disrespecfull to him and his amazing work, I just did a small reskin here, all credits go to Louis Lux the third age team and their awesome job.
    You really just edited you post?

Maybe thats better, because before editing it called TED a childish smartass who dares to question you.....................

Celtic Magister's Avatar Miles

oh wow I didn't know that im kind of new to the forum I made this account a couple of years ago and I stop coming here for a while, I really didn't know. but again why would I post this without permission.
    If you ever plan to join a modding team, it helps to be cautious about who's toes you step on for future reference. In either case, once Louis Lux posts here you will either have permission or not. It is good to see more textures so don't think we don't appreciate the work, but you will get banned from TWcenter's forums if you release content without getting permission from it's creator.

This is awesome, but arent Imladris suposed to be the golden ones?
    The words of a banished king "I swear revenge"
    Filled with anger aflamed our hearts
    Full of hate full of pride
    We screamed for revenge

I pm him last night I think and he game me the ok, why would I post this without his permission? why would I even think about knowing the rules, and if he didn't gave me the ok and still posting this it would be disrespecfull to him and his amazing work, I just did a small reskin here, all credits go to Louis Lux the third age team and their awesome job.
    I don't know you but I know that Louis Lux is very careful regarding who he lets edit his work and has requested people take down edited versions of his work that didn't get his permission in the past so I am just being cautious. Since you're bringing your edits here to the DaC sub-forum I want to be absolutely sure the original creator gives his approval in the most absolute and clear way. You stating "Louis agree" was not enough proof for me and given the fact that Louis Lux posted a reply in Arthalion's thread I'm sure he would do so in this thread.

I didn't think you had a bad intention but I just want to be sure LL provides his official approval.

GRAND ARCHITECT OF THE DWARVEN EMPIRE

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteDwarf View Post
    I don't know you but I know that Louis Lux is very careful regarding who he lets edit his work and has requested people take down edited versions of his work that didn't get his permission in the past so I am just being cautious. Since you're bringing your edits here to the DaC sub-forum I want to be absolutely sure the original creator gives his approval in the most absolute and clear way. You stating "Louis agree" was not enough proof for me and given the fact that Louis Lux posted a reply in Arthalion's thread I'm sure he would do so in this thread.

I didn't think you had a bad intention but I just want to be sure LL provides his official approval.
    Louis send me this
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Lux
    You didn't even have to ask, go ahead with the release.
    nice work and good luck.

Thread re - opened.
    Last edited by ElvenKind; January 25, 2018 at 04:36 PM.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast