Thread: Convert Medieval 2 Total War unit model to Rome Total War unit model

Default Convert Medieval 2 Total War unit model to Rome Total War unit model

Hello everybody, i'm new member of forum, i come from Vietnam. I'm have one trouble need you help. I'm trying convert one elephant model from Medieval 2 Total War to Rome Total War, but not success. This is frist time i convert.

Frist, i'm convert .mesh file to .ms3d . Then open 3ds max 2009 and import ms3d ( of course i use script download from this forum to import ).

Secondary, i'm delete bone of this model and save as .max file. Then i merge RTW elephant bone to this model, and linked model with Scene Root Bones and add texture.

Finally, I'm run Cas Export/Import Script, and Export to a new Cas file. Its take few time, but is success and no have any warning when export. I create new mount and new unit in game rome total war, but when appear in custom battle, the result is here ( sorry i'm not know how to insert images from computer )

https://scontent.fhan5-1.fna.fbcdn.n...f3&oe=5A679673

Default Re: Convert Medieval 2 Total War unit model to Rome Total War unit model

attention : the image i'm send is screenshot of mod Lord of the rings total war, one mod of Rome Total War Alexander.