Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ANCIENT EMPIRES BETA TESTING

Default Re: ANCIENT EMPIRES BETA TESTING

The beta is still closed, but you can still apply for it. There will be some announcements coming up soon, so keep an eye out on the board.
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

hello guys congratulations for the great job! I've been following your prosgressii for years and I'm looking forward to trying out this spectacular mod! I know you do not want to unbalance yourself but will the download be available this weekend? I realize you do not want to unbalance yourself but between news and video I'm no longer really in the skin! I apologize for the English bad google guilt =) I will continue to support you good good good !!!!!!
    Last edited by Commissar Caligula_; March 02, 2018 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Deleted duplicated text

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Sux View Post
    hello guys congratulations for the great job! I've been following your prosgressii for years and I'm looking forward to trying out this spectacular mod! I know you do not want to unbalance yourself but will the download be available this weekend? I realize you do not want to unbalance yourself but between news and video I'm no longer really in the skin! I apologize for the English bad google guilt =) I will continue to support you good good good !!!!!!
    My friend, you will have to wait. Read the latest update for AE. They're working hard on it so all we can do is wait. Besides two factions are playable (The most important ones.) but still going through testing so that's a plus.

I don't think there's anyone in this forum especially the mod team/youtubers/total war fans/ and people like you and me that want this mod finished and done with and just download it, it'd be an actual blessing if everything one day is finished. They won't get everything done at release, but I'd rather play AE with the two factions or three Greek factions that were voted highly, and not encounter various issues.

It's a testament to their dedication that they've stuck with this mod for four years now. Most other mod teams on previous total wars either released it because of manpower/logistics or most of them went defunct because RL issues came in the way.
    Last edited by The Wandering Storyteller; March 03, 2018 at 09:02 AM.

Spardan's Avatar Foederatus

So glad to see this mod is doing well. Only reason why bought Attila.

Second comes medieval mods hehe. Good to see progress and hear from it time to time.

Been following this thread quite long time, never said anything. Some of us are patient to wait 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Spardan View Post
    Same here.

Same.

Lo mismo digo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    Same here.
    Same.

Lo mismo digo.

Quote Originally Posted by Spardan View Post

Second comes medieval mods hehe. Good to see progress and hear from it time to time.

Been following this thread quite long time, never said anything. Some of us are patient to wait 8)
    Me as well, I've kept it installed for over a year just for this mod lol.

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Keep up the pressure on us guys. Doing it all for the community. you keep us going.

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

Quote Originally Posted by UMCenturion View Post
    Keep up the pressure on us guys. Doing it all for the community. you keep us going.
    We believe in you! Your Passion and dedication to this project is simply remarkable!

Want more?

I'm getting really excited for this mod and the game mechanics your are trying to implement.

Hope Creative Assembly also recognise the work you have put in and offer kudos like it has bestowed on other modders.

Can't wait to get my teeth into your mod lads

Guys, have you seen this mod https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMr0Tk8imH0 ? They seem to have done some crazy stuff with Attila grand campaign map, anything from there you need to use?

thanks

Alex

Keep up the good work guys, soon the light at the end of the tunnel and great campaigns for all of us!

Then you may have some well-deserved rest.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Guys, I'll be sending you a request via email, please, let me. it'll be jaimeweingneto@gmail.com

UMCenturion's Avatar Ducenarius

Currently searching for someone experience in campaign AI recruitment. Would like someone to test out what we have in place, and provide logical suggestions or improvements themselves in ai recruitment. Thanks!

Mod Lead - UI/2D Art - Custom Map Editing

metsikhovne's Avatar Semisalis

Currently searching for someone experience in campaign AI recruitment. Would like someone to test out what we have in place, and provide logical suggestions or improvements themselves in ai recruitment. Thanks!
    Well, i have no experience in beta testing and I will be able to make testing only on weekends. Also i am not great expert in ATW, but have huge experience with M2TW and RTW, also quite experience with STW and FOTS.

If there things are, lets say, acceptable for you, I will can give a helping hand.

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by metsikhovne View Post
    Well, i have no experience in beta testing and I will be able to make testing only on weekends. Also i am not great expert in ATW, but have huge experience with M2TW and RTW, also quite experience with STW and FOTS.

If there things are, lets say, acceptable for you, I will can give a helping hand.
    I believe you missed his question? He is looking for people who have experience in AI recruitment modding. Seems like in this whole community of modders that there would be some capable fellows to step in and assist in bringing this mod to fulfillment? Come on guys!

I would like to test I have played many ours. Little tables modding. Multiple modpacks installed. Please send me a link.

I second what Airborne Guy said. Our small team is working with great dedication towards completing this project, but any extra hands from the talented modding community would bolster our ranks to make our release a better polished mod, and beyond the scope of release allow us to expand our ambition for the project with larger updates with more new content. I'm inviting anyone with Attila campaign modding experience who feels curious contact us and learn more about how they can become part of this team.
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast