Thread: Just a shout out

jodelofcourt's Avatar Libertus

Default Just a shout out

Hello 1648 team just downloaded your mod most recently and after a few issues I got it working and have to say "nice job" gentlemen its a breath of fresh air. Great Era and having good fun.Thank You, this period in history hardly gets covered. Luv the swashbuckling, musketeering,Kuairrassiring kind of battles. One thing a little puzzling; all diplomats in some valley in HRE. Does that represent a parlay of all the parties during the war. Its definitely easier to contact all the factions for diplomacy. Thanks again. Battle on!

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Just a shout out

Great to hear that you are enjoying the mod, feed back is always appreciated - what were the issues you came a cross?

jodelofcourt's Avatar Libertus

Downloaded the three parts fromTorrent and installed all three and the patch but I couldn't get it to launch. Kept getting "insert correct disc" or 1648 Config stopped working. I went in to my Antivirus and gave permissions so no I can launch it from desktop without admin rights but every now and then I get a message stating Oh no somethings wrong sorry pal exiting now or something like that. It did it to me when I initiated a battle with Marauders. So I periodically quick save but the more I run it the better it seems. Playing as Utrecht. Also all the diplomats are in Austria ? And how many tpy? By the way using disc version of 2MTW. and I have windows 7. Thanks for getting back to me Gigantus I'll keep playing to see how it goes. On turn 10 right now. Also played a custom battle with no problems.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

The 'incorrect disc' issue has been a bug that can plague any mod, glad you got it working.

'Sorry pal' is my customized error message (m2 has found an error), if you have repeating\persisting errors that cannot be solved by simply loading a save then check the stickies in the error report forum and post details there. Hopefully I'll be able to assist.