Thread: Main campaign building slots

Default Main campaign building slots

I'm interested to know if it's possible to increase the slots for buildings in the standard campaign, or at least if there's a way to add extra buildings once the slots are full. I'm guessing at least one extra slot should be possible, since it's used in the FoTScampaign, but so far i only managed to add an extra locked slot and can't figure out how to make it usable.

Default Re: Main campaign building slots

Not possible as far as i know. Best i can give you is to add a region specialty to every single region or transform roads to a free slot (yet its levels would affect movement points)

Artifex

Unfortunately, adding more building slots is not possible.
    My Mod:
    Shogun II Total Realism
    A realism mod for Shogun II, Rise of the Samurai and Fall of the Samurai

Hazbones's Avatar Senator

How does adding slots to the small provinces to that only have 4 slots in their castle town differ from adding one or more to the castles that have 6 slots to start with in order to have 6+ slots per castle town? Is it hard coded?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazbones View Post
    How does adding slots to the small provinces to that only have 4 slots in their castle town differ from adding one or more to the castles that have 6 slots to start with in order to have 6+ slots per castle town? Is it hard coded?
    I think Weierstrass can answer that. He made it for his own mod.