Thread: mod upgrades and future upgrades

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Default mod upgrades and future upgrades

Hello fans of the IB2 mods. Just letting you know some future plans. Future upgrades are planned for all of our mods. Bug fixes, 2d and 3d improvements, etc. These mods will continue.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

gaunty14's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: mod upgrades and future upgrades

Oooooh, looking forward to it.
    Last edited by gaunty14; January 14, 2018 at 12:24 PM.

"will help build battle station for food" - or rep

Maiar93's Avatar Primicerius

Quick question: it seems like WRE is getting 30k+ gold removed from them passively each turn, irregardless of the shown income. That is in my save at least. I fought off the Huns and blockaded the rest in their own little pieces of land, crushed the middle of the map quickly and am now fighting against Vandals and Goths. Is this an intended feature, the removal of gold, to make the game harder / simulate the Empire's financial troubles or something like that? Great mod btw, I had good fun with the Britannia mod and this one hasn't disappointed either.
    Predictor of AAR Plot Points and a wannabe forum ninja

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Maiar93 View Post
    Quick question: it seems like WRE is getting 30k+ gold removed from them passively each turn, irregardless of the shown income. That is in my save at least. I fought off the Huns and blockaded the rest in their own little pieces of land, crushed the middle of the map quickly and am now fighting against Vandals and Goths. Is this an intended feature, the removal of gold, to make the game harder / simulate the Empire's financial troubles or something like that? Great mod btw, I had good fun with the Britannia mod and this one hasn't disappointed either.
    I am not sure about the money script. Riothamus is the best team member to ask. In time I will take a look at this. Thanks for posting.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

midnite's Avatar Citizen

I will release a modified version of Vandalorum soon. I want to fix a couple of bugs plus make some changes to a few of the units. I also want to add better water to the mod. Could someone point me to that mod. Thanks in advance.