• 1600-1700

5 15.15%
  • 1450-1700

3 9.09%
  • 1800-1870

2 6.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Imperium Total War(Still in Develpment)

Metal.Pigeon's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Imperium Total War(Still in Develpment)

I've got several models done but only the textures for a few factions (Morea, France, a German faction, and Portugal); it's not easy doing those when the faction list isn't finalized yet. I'm also going to be really busy with exams for the next few weeks, so work there is going to be pretty much stagnant for a while.

but Guess what its 1648 Mod

I know and that mod is perfect absolutely amazing to play it. But nevertheless your mod starts in period of beginning of wars of Reformations which will culminate during 30 years war in 1648 mod. So to move ppl closer to or lets say to give sense of history i added those additional factions proposal so u could represent what would be intro for year1618 and beginning of 30 year war. Cuz as i said u could manouver event script toward 1618 easily by representing those factions as vassals of HRE in beginning and later they could split and become independent.

Again if u had trouble with Discord i still offer my Teamspeak for mod section.

M.A.E's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    but Guess what its 1648 Mod

I know and that mod is perfect absolutely amazing to play it. But nevertheless your mod starts in period of beginning of wars of Reformations which will culminate during 30 years war in 1648 mod. So to move ppl closer to or lets say to give sense of history i added those additional factions proposal so u could represent what would be intro for year1618 and beginning of 30 year war. Cuz as i said u could manouver event script toward 1618 easily by representing those factions as vassals of HRE in beginning and later they could split and become independent.

Again if u had trouble with Discord i still offer my Teamspeak for mod section.
    i think i just want after the reformation era just to represent that Unique Sense of Total War ,its just fantastic and About HRE i decided to make that Position by traits and scripted elections for now. and i will give some screenshots and some Gameplay Footage to ilustrate my ideas further but mostly after June due to some Diffuclties meanwhile and Exams.
    @shogun
    i Really want to make a better communication channel but chat only do you have any suggestions better than Discord ?

M.A.E's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Metal.Pigeon View Post
    I've got several models done but only the textures for a few factions (Morea, France, a German faction, and Portugal); it's not easy doing those when the faction list isn't finalized yet. I'm also going to be really busy with exams for the next few weeks, so work there is going to be pretty much stagnant for a while.
    Yes i am very Sorry about the change of planes every 2 Week or So , maybe that of founding a better Choices and Easing the speed of My internal goal to Focus on an Existing mod devolping it and implement my ideas on it then Building The Independent Mod, Suprisingly we are in Phase-2 now(Implementing on Excisting Mod which already in 1648 period and have some units but not finishd mod).

M.A.E's Avatar Tiro

update: Need help in translating names and units from russian,polish. if anyone is interested p.m me please.

i Really want to make a better communication channel but chat only do you have any suggestions better than Discord ?

Well as i said in pvt msg we have several clans in 6 different games across gaming community and for easier communication w/o using email to log or passwords i do think Teamspeak is better than Discord. Not to mention how easier is to jump from TS to TS by just tab new bookmark ts.

M.A.E's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post

Well as i said in pvt msg we have several clans in 6 different games across gaming community and for easier communication w/o using email to log or passwords i do think Teamspeak is better than Discord. Not to mention how easier is to jump from TS to TS by just tab new bookmark ts.
    @Shogun sorry that i am not very active i have Exams till june but i will stil be partially active , i can try teamspeak bec the Discord is very bad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4