Thread: Is there a way to have another window open on screen while playing Medieval II?

20886432's Avatar Laetus

Icon5 Is there a way to have another window open on screen while playing Medieval II?

I put windowed = true in the configuration file but that only helps me tab out of it easier I want to be able to have another window open at the same time. Can this be done?

Default Re: Is there a way to have another window open on screen while playing Medieval II?

As in, another instance of M2TW running in parallel? Not sure if thaat is possible...

20886432's Avatar Laetus

Icon2 Re: Is there a way to have another window open on screen while playing Medieval II?

Quote Originally Posted by Sar1n View Post
    As in, another instance of M2TW running in parallel? Not sure if thaat is possible...
    No xD, I mean an instance of M2TW and Chrome or something in the other.

Default Re: Is there a way to have another window open on screen while playing Medieval II?

I think you could set it in .cfg to windowed with resolution substantially smaller than your whole screen, and put Chrome window next to it. Not sure if it will work right though, never tried.