View Poll Results: You have ONE vote, which AAR should have first place?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tales After the Crusade

1 16.67%
  • La Fleur et L'épée: SS6.4 France

5 83.33%

Thread: MAARC LXXIII - Tie-breaker Thread!

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default MAARC LXXIII - Tie-breaker Thread!

Creative Workshop Competitions - Check out our sister competitions here on TWC! << Picture of the Week Competitions | Tale of the Week Competition | Monthly Writers' Study Competitions >>

The Writers' Study Presents:
    MAARC LXXIII - The First Place Tie-Breaker

You have ONE vote in this tie-breaker

Advertising of the competition is allowed. Inviting people to vote for their favourite AAR is okay.
    Asking for votes for a particular submission is not allowed and will result in disqualification.
    Breaking the rules will result in measures at the discretion of the Writers' Study Staff.

Choose your favourite from:

Submission 1 Tales After the Crusade

These tales are based upon the Medieval II Total War game using Stainless Steel 6.4 with the Bug Compilation v 1.27. Please read it and laugh and cry along with Lord Fleury the Bastard Son of King Phillip of France as he sets out on his first chance to please his father on a mission at the young age of only 14. Gosh, I was a brat in junior high school at that age and my only mission was to survive walking past the school's flag pole at the end of the day. As long as I am self promoting here is my blog post discussing my problems and challenges creating the Fleury character.

Submission 2 La Fleur et L'épée: SS6.4 France

Almost two hundred years have passed since the death of Charlemagne and the division of his great Empire. The Kingdoms of France and Germany, and the Italian city-states, once the Frankish, Bavarian, and Lombardian kingdoms united under the Holy Roman Emperor are all autonomous powers. The Germans claim the legacy of Charlemagne, dubbing themselves the Holy Roman Empire, and the birthplace of the Empire, the Kingdom now known as France has fallen from glory. The ruling Capet family claim descent from Charlemagne but are not direct scions of the Carolingian Martel line. With the recent conquest of England by the Duke of Normandy, a one-time subject of the crown, and the expanding powers of both the Italian Dukes and the German Emperor, it seems France's time is running thin. Many of the Dukes and Barons have already begun to go their own way, claiming independence from the crown. However, there are those who will do whatever it takes to see France rise once more, and their time to act is now.

Good luck to both entrants!

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: MAARC LXXIII - Tie-breaker Thread!

Voted - a difficult choice! Good luck to both writers!