Thread: Looking for kingdoms Campaign opponent Hot Seat 1v1

Default Looking for kingdoms Campaign opponent Hot Seat 1v1

Never done one so I would prefer to play someone who has.
    “Its been said that when human beings stop believing in god they believe in nothing. The truth is much worse, they believe in anything.”
    Malcolm maggeridge

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: Looking for kingdoms Campaign opponent Hot Seat 1v1

If nobody else is inclined, I could try to make a daily reply with it and give it a shot. I'm not particularly good myself, so it could be a decent fit :p
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Considering twc01 has no experience I recommend finding another HS on the forums first to get used to the game in HotSeating and the rules, we've had plenty of people come here with the intention to just host a HS with minimum rules and then realise that the entire world can be taken in roughly 10-15 turns.

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

I agree with saleska there are many tactics in a hotseat that can be played to instantly win that is why their are certain rules.
    Study Strategy Over The Years And Achieve The Spirit Of A Warrior. Today Is Victory Over Yourself Of Yesterday; Tomorrow Is Victory Over Lesser Men.- Miyamoto Musashi

ArBo's Avatar Senator

There are multiple Newblood HSs both on the Main Section and in Westeros. These are set up specifically for players new to hotseating. Also, as said, like virtually all hotseats here, they have a ruleset specifically set up to not allow some filthy exploiter like me to rek newbies