Thread: [HELP] For those who has TATW Mod FILES (has downloaded)

Default [HELP] For those who has TATW Mod FILES (has downloaded)

Well,i really really want to play on this mod,i love lord of the rings and really want to play with it.
    But i having a problem with The download links on modb,the server is too slow.. i usually download with 3mbps speed and there,i only got 100kbps which take 4 hours for one file *the problem is,i use my friend's wifi so i'm not okay staying too long on his house*
    So, Could anyone of you guys please give me,and maybe the other who has this problem too A MIRROR LINK?B *REUPLOAD
    I suggest GOOGLE DRIVE,since its easy to access and i got my top download speed in there..
    Or mediafire..
    I'd very happy if you guys helping me..
    THANK YOU SO MUCH..

Default Re: [HELP] For those who has TATW Mod FILES (has downloaded)

American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Default Re: [HELP] For those who has TATW Mod FILES (has downloaded)

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    yeah i already tried those..but still,not my top download speed..dont know why..
    Is that has anything to do with seeds or something.. Thank you by the way..