Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Submod] BRAN MAC BORN'S CAMPAIGN AND BATTLE SETTINGS FOR MASTERS OF EUROPE

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [Submod] BRAN MAC BORN'S CAMPAIGN AND BATTLE SETTINGS FOR MASTERS OF EUROPE

Yes you will have to.

Default Re: [Submod] BRAN MAC BORN'S CAMPAIGN AND BATTLE SETTINGS FOR MASTERS OF EUROPE

i was going to start a new campaign, but Steph has not released his tests for finding out what makes the game crash in the campaign. i still think it has something to do with a tech. in other words i love what you did to the camp by making it more aggressive but i cant even finish a camp because of the bugs that keep me from conquering Europe. been waiting for months for an update or to begin tests but no a peep. RL come first though. than there's the music. i like the ambient but ill choose plugging in my own tracks over hearing the same cannons every 3 seconds. gets old. Ive tried to change it myself using your music sub mod but it just loops in combat every 15 seconds . i have no clue what was done to the music but its not in the music or sounds . whatever that loop is on the battlefield is the problem. as for your camp. ill give it another wack but i know that around 1806 ill have game ending crash. if i'm lucky ill make it 1807 or 1808 but never past that .

any suggestions or insights on where to look ill take a crack at with using pmf. thanks for your time, and as always for your work. ill start it with spain. ill prob knock the UK out the war asap since they annoy me for ...... having a meddling navy btw Nelson is OP i dont care if he was good or not.

Hello Bran and company. Can you make your mod available only for campaign and not battles? I enjoy slow battles and would not change anything in them. But for the campaign map I would like more dynamic AI. Thanks in advance.

Patrician

NEW: Campaign Ai only-No Battle Ai -except Bran Battle Entities file for better unit cohesion. Bran_MoE_Cai_mod.rar
    See post #1
    A MORE ACTIVE CAMPAIGN BY REQUEST

Thank you, I will check it right away.

Patrician

Mr. Gustav-Let's get some feed back on this new Campaign AI settings after 20 turns or so. OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Bran Mac Born View Post
    Mr. Gustav-Let's get some feed back on this new Campaign AI settings after 20 turns or so. OK.
    OK, starting new campaign on hard difficulty.

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Re-downloading MoE and your mod again. What settings are you recommending to be a good challenge?

Patrician

UPDATE: Made CAI a bit more aggressive and factions will develop tech better. Post #1
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; December 09, 2018 at 04:39 PM.

Patrician

airborne play hard campaign and very hard battles.

airborne play hard campaign and very hard battles.
    delete
    Last edited by airborne guy; December 09, 2018 at 04:30 PM.

Bran I am at turn 16 of my hard difficulty campaign with France, been playing slowly with hard fought battles, and Austria and G.B. dissolved their alliance, Prussia is still neutral, Russia didn't sent expeditionary force and there is a war on Balkans between Austria and Ottomans, and also Ottomans declared war on me, I called allies which triggered Italy to stand with the Turks, and the Swiss and Wurtemberg dropped from the alliance with me. It seems more dynamic.

One question - should I switch to your latest update for CAI? What is changed in it and is it save compatible?

Patrician

Are you playing with the latest update? Uploaded yesterday and today? It is more dynamic for sure. To keep allies always keep gifting them all the time. Please use new update and report back thanks.

France Campaign H/VH, with both your mods installed. AI is dead! Austria took Bavaria early, I attacked with Napoleon and liberated it, then marched on Bohemia a few turns later. Bohemia is under siege for 2 turns and Austria will let it go. Only one battle has taken place so far and it was a fort battle. No one has broken any alliances yet, or trade agreements. Just seems that nothing has changed to me. Oh yeah, when I first installed your mod, the script would not work on first lines.It would go back to vanilla. I had to add it last for the mod to work. Maybe you need to add that in the first post.

Patrician

airborne guy you just said that you had both mods installed? Both? At the same time? Way to go airborne guy you were successful in canceling out the effects of the mod by not installing it correctly You can use one or the other NOT both at the same time.

airborne guy you just said that you had both mods installed? Both? At the same time? Way to go airborne guy you were successful in canceling out the effects of the mod by not installing it correctly You can use one or the other NOT both at the same time.
    Wait, so it's either BAI or CAI, but not both? Will try again tonight or t ok morrow night. Thanks for pointing that out. Maybe you should put in bold not to install both

Patrician

One file has both the bai and the cai the other is just the cai-for people who do not want the battle ai stuff.

Patrician

So any one even play any more no feedback for a long time. Everyone have a fun day.

So any one even play any more no feedback for a long time. Everyone have a fun day.
    I play MoE with your CAI only and I have no problems, everything is going smoothly.

Patrician

Good to hear. Get any new Mahler recordings?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast