Thread: Sup

Default Sup

I知 a newb. I知 not really computer savvy. I bought the thre Rome:total war games. Like I said I知 an average joe. Just wanting to play a game and have fun. I play the game on my iPad Air2. How do I get to play different factions for Rome:total war? Like Thracian or Egyptian?

Default Re: Sup

Are you asking about campaign? If so, there are a few things you can do. If you outlast a faction, you can play as them in campaign. If you reach the campaign goals for a campaign, you unlock many factions. Some factions are, by nature, impossible to unlock without either modding, or messing with some files. I'm neither a computer genius, nor am I experienced with mobile total wars, but there is a relatively simple fix. You have to open your game files, I'm sorry, you would have to look around for how to do so with an IPad, as I have little experience with total war games that aren't on PC. I believe you need to find where the game was installed to, you might have to access the game properties to find it. Open the data folder, open the world folder, open the imperial campaign folder, open the descr_strat file.(ex. My Rome:Total War is installed to Crogram files X86/steam/downloads/Rome:Total War gold edition/Rome:Total War/data/world/imperial campaign/descr_strat) once that is opened, copy and paste the all the factions listed under "unlockable" into "playable". Remember to delete them from unlockable afterwards. Do the same with the "Non-playable" factions, but leave "slave" where it is. One faction must be left out, as the campaign selection screen can only display 20. I'm sorry if I was confusing, I didn't know that there was a mobile RTW until now. Ask any questions you need for clarification, and don't modify any files if anything is unclear (which I'm sure most of it is). If you hit a technical problem involving the device you are using that nobody can solve, or aren't confident modding files, as I said there is some hope. SPQR, the rebels, Thrace, Macedon, and quite a few more will be unplayable in campaigns, but others such as Egypt, Greek Cities, Gaul, Seleucia, and more can be unlocked if you finish a win a campaign (short or long). Good luck.