Thread: STEPH, i dowload MOE but dont start the game

Default STEPH, i dowload MOE but dont start the game

Hi Steph. I donwload all the files from http://stephane.f.david.free.fr/NTW/Download.htm, in your latest version : 08/08/2017, later ai unzip all in the game folder in my pc Steam\SteamApps\common\napoleon total war\data, and no problem. But i dont find this folder for the user script (C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\Scripts), i must create it?
    Later i tried to start Napoleon from the steam icon, but the game start without sound or music, and not appear the MOE screen or something like that .
    Your mod have a special launcher for to start that i miss?... in older versions of it i dont had this problems to play, but in this moment i dont know what is the problem....you can help me?, I thank you, and merry chrismas for all.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: STEPH, i dowload MOE but dont start the game

yes, you need a user script. Normally, the folder is created automatically by NTW.
    Of your course "YourName" won't appear like this, you need to replace by your name.

Windows 10 or 7?

Stehp, i thank you for your quick answer. Yes, i have a pc with windows 7 profesional, 32 bits, and Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU. I dont know how and where i must create the folder for the user script, please indicate to me. Thanks again my maréchal.

Patrician Artifex

same as for any other mod... I don't have windows 7, so I'm not sure in your case.

OOOUUPS..! But the problem is that i never had this problem, i mean that i dont have idea for to create a folder for a mod like this one. Only i must write my name in the adress? and then put it in the steam folder?......Or symply i must create a folder with my name, put inside the script, and later so what?...I dont have experience in a solve a simply problem liKe that. How you do it Stehp? Please indicate to me, i want to play yout mod. Thanks

Patrician Artifex

Check your windows folder options, you should enable the option "show hidden files and folder"

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...77-user-script

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Check your windows folder options, you should enable the option "show hidden files and folder"

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...77-user-script
    Happy Newyear!Will you update this great mod recently?

Hi Steph, happy new year!
    Well, i go to the link that you give me and i follow the instructions to make visible the hidden files and folders. In my disk C, ihave a folder named users, but inside no fins a folder with my name, only three folders named: public access, pc, and default. Inside the folder pc, i found a folder AppData, then inside it the folder Roaming, then inside the folder The Creative Assembly, then the folder Napoleon and inside severals folders, between its the folder scripts. Inside, y found there two folders: one named userscriptbackup, and a file named preferences.script.txt. There a unzip your user.script_2017-03-12 file.
    Then, i start the game from the steam icon (i play with steam disconected), and finally appear in the screen the logo of your mod up aver the options, but when i click over the Grand Campaing buton, i only see one flag and no more, only a conditions of victory for England and the icon for the king is in black. I tried to play the napoleons campaings, but then to start any, the game start whithout sound and the icons are the same of vanilla not yours.....i dont know what is the problem, i am angry. Help. Thanks