Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unit Cards for Constantine: Rise of Christianity (finished)

Default Unit Cards for Constantine: Rise of Christianity (finished)

Last edited by neoiq5719; October 02, 2018 at 03:40 PM.
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

Default Re: Unit Cards for Constantine: Rise of Christianity (finished)

Thank you for your work! They look beautifull! Especially thank you for making cards for every roman factiok with the right patterns. Realy lifting the asthetics and the feeling of the mod!

I see that the german cards do not fit a hundred percent (naked bodys for some units which habe armor). Its only a minor thing but do you plan to adjust them?

Thanks for your work and

Greetings from Westphalia

They have the same unit variants( Goths and Franks) thatīs why and I coundnt find the exact faction name to tell them apart. As for the armor the unit is with or without a simple T-shirt which is practically the same. If the unit variant changes I can do it too but as it stands right now the card goes according to the unit model. Sorry.
    Last edited by neoiq5719; December 25, 2017 at 10:50 AM.
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

Quote Originally Posted by neoiq5719 View Post
    They have the same unit variants( Goths and Franks) thatīs why and I coundnt find the exact faction name to tell them apart. As for the armor the unit is with or without a simple T-shirt which is practically the same. If the unit variant changes I can do it too but as it stands right know the card goes according to the unit model. Sorry.
    Ok thank you for the info.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

I found a bug: With your mod, the general bodyguards of a four roman factions share the shieldpattern of constantine with the Chi-Ro. I dont knoq why and how... but is it like it is.

Btw. Still thank you for your great mod!

Is this in the unit card or on the battlefield?

Is this in the unit card or on the battlefield?
    Its on the battlefield... the cards look diverse if im right

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

My mod is only the unit cards. Anything else is related to the main mod which is something you should take up to Dresden

I found a bug and it is your mod (while still being a great mod). In the unitvariant tables the legatus exist one time for Constantine and one time for the other three Romans. In your mod the univariant of both legatusī are connectet to constantines Bodyguard varientmeshdefinition. The correct path would be to delete the "_constantine" for the second variantmeshdefiniton. I attach a picture to show you the Problem. Only the Rom_iceni legatus should be connectet to the constantine variantmesh.

I dont want to be rude and i realy like your work its great!

I checked it. There are four Units of legatus (one for each Roman empire). I deleted the "_constantine" in your varianttable for the other three Romans and the bug is solved.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bug Report.jpg  
    Last edited by Son of a Preacher; December 28, 2017 at 03:06 PM.

ok thx check it out now

Hi Neoiq, thanks for the beautiful cards! I've found a little mistake though, playing as Constantine: the Roman Ballista card shows the picture of an Onager instead!

Inviato dal mio Nexus 6P utilizzando Tapatalk

Thx man I have corrected already. Let me know if itīs ok already or if there are any other.

it's ok now, thank you! by the way, I really like your artillery pics! I've found no other anomaly so far (in case I'll let you know), only some cards still "vanilla".

Well which ones are still vanilla so I can do them? I just need the on-screen name

I've found the Numidian Spearmen from the Masaesyli, if I find more I will tell you.

Done

thanks buddy [emoji1303]

elementall's Avatar Libertus

Hello neoiq! very nice mod,
    i have a problem with the cards, im suscribed on the 2 parts of Dresden mod, but i see some cards from vainillla game, and some cards on my faction have a different models of sagitaries (see my uploaded photo).
    in the new launcher, appear this order:
    Constantine mod part1
    Constantine mod part2
    Unit cards for Constantine

have missing cards

Germanic tribes (lombards, goths and franks):

-Chosen axemen
    -Chosen archers
    -Frenzied axemen
    -Frendied axemen

Thanks!

The new launcher is crap, go to the old one and see if persists īcos mine is good

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

The new launcher is crap, go to the old one and see if persists īcos mine is good
    Could that be related to this?
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast