Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sabean Reform Question and Campaign Comments

Default Re: Sabean Reform Question and Campaign Comments

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    There's still some elite units to come for Saba - the settled Bedouin will be their proper heavies, and they have some noble camelry too..
    Great news for the Arab faction. I always liked the idea of each faction having access to awesome elites they can be proud of. I was always tempted to boost stats for Lougione spear thrower because they are the cloeset thing Lougione has to an elite unit.

Quote Originally Posted by intifadanyz View Post
    I already have FM in Timna. Culture Eastern tribal in Timna already 29% and already have Adim Malkan in that settlement. However the reform is not triggered.
    Thanks for the detailed report - we are looking at this now. It's possible the DistanceCapital value is too low, so we'll run some tests.

Edit: Confirmed that the Reform could only be triggered in Maryab (the capital city), which is the opposite of how it should work. This has been fixed (and the Reform improved) in v2.35
    Last edited by Kull; August 11, 2018 at 10:27 AM.
    EBII Council

intifadanyz's Avatar Miles

I already have FM in Timna. Culture Eastern tribal in Timna already 29% and already have Adim Malkan in that settlement. However the reform is not triggered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kull View Post
    Thanks for the detailed report - we are looking at this now. It's possible the DistanceCapital value is too low, so we'll run some tests.

Edit: Confirmed that the Reform could only be triggered in Maryab (the capital city), which is the opposite of how it should work. This has been fixed (and the Reform improved) in v2.35
    thanks for the info. With all the conditions stated above are fulfilled in Timna', the reform did happen when I changed Timna' as capital. And Mahrab Malkan could be built in that settlement (and also appear in Zafar, Shabwat and Najran).

Anyway...one issue...as Mahrab Malkan is appeared buildable in Shabwat, Zafar and Najran, the one that in Najran is not buildable after all. Because mahrab malkan requirements include royal estate. Najran is nomadic settlement and royal estate is cannot be built there.

Adim Malkan is buildable as eastern imperial culture reach 40% there. But Adim Malkan give no unit recruitment in Najran (as well as Shabwat, Zafar and Timna' which are no problem...as royal estate is buildable in those 3 settlements)

So in Najran, have to build Masharat. Not too bad though for adim maklan...Najran has arabian enclave that also produce few units.
    Last edited by intifadanyz; August 18, 2018 at 09:31 AM.

thanks for the info. With all the conditions stated above are fulfilled in Timna', the reform did happen when I changed Timna' as capital. And Mahrab Malkan could be built in that settlement (and also appear in Zafar, Shabwat and Najran).

Anyway...one issue...as Mahrab Malkan is appeared buildable in Shabwat, Zafar and Najran, the one that in Najran is not buildable after all. Because mahrab malkan requirements include royal estate. Najran is nomadic settlement and royal estate is cannot be built there.

Adim Malkan is buildable as eastern imperial culture reach 40% there. But Adim Malkan give no unit recruitment in Najran (as well as Shabwat, Zafar and Timna' which are no problem...as royal estate is buildable in those 3 settlements)

So in Najran, have to build Masharat. Not too bad though for adim maklan...Najran has arabian enclave that also produce few units.
    This is an unintended bug due to change of capital and way we portrayed the province. Originally it was Qarnawu and represented the Ma'in federation. But considering the size and major ethnicity being Arab/Bedouin instead of belonging to the Sayhad culture (which included, for example, Saba', Ma'in, Hadramawt, Qataban,...). As we decided for this province to represent the nomadic tribes and use Najran as their capital, we changed culture and the type of settlement. So it is intentional that it should no longer be possible to build it there, but I guess we should no longer list the province as being a possible building spot as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12