Thread: Civil Rights Activist Tommy Robinson arrested, imprisoned while reporting on a muslim rape gang trail

Big War Bird's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Civil Rights Activist Tommy Robinson arrested, imprisoned while reporting on a muslim rape gang trail

Civil rights activist was arrested yesterday while live streaming outside a courthouse where the trial of a rape gang was ongoing. Rumor has it he has been sentenced to 13 months in prison, though I have not been able to confirm this.

There is a reporting ban on this in the UK.

A man has been arrested tried and convicted in less than a day. And no one is allowed to know or talk about it.

This is the UK.

I urge everyone to contact their government to inquire about the arrest Tommy Robinson. I am calling to the UK Atlanta consulate for their comment.
    Last edited by Big War Bird; May 26, 2018 at 09:11 AM.
    As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white ****” as they beat me.

-Ella Hill

Default Re: Civil Rights Activist Tommy Robinson arrested, imprisoned while reporting on a muslim rape gang trail

Quote Originally Posted by Big War Bird View Post
    There is a reporting ban on this in the UK.
    A ban in what sense? The courts ruled so, or the press just conspired so? Because my google-fu is kinda screwed right now and I can't find anything other than the odd tweet on that ban. Nothing resembling an official ruling.

If there's an actual ruling, wtf was he expecting?
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

Default Re: Civil Rights Activist Tommy Robinson arrested, imprisoned while reporting on a muslim rape gang trail

the only Tommy Robinson i could find covered is the former EDL leader and all around racist prick, is there a civil rights activist of the same name?

There is a reporting ban on his arrest, apparently.
    As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white ****” as they beat me.

-Ella Hill

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Big War Bird View Post

There is a reporting ban on this in the UK. ... And no one is allowed to know or talk about it.

This is the UK.
    I'm wondering what caused you to believe that there's a 'reporting ban' and that 'no one is allowed to know or talk about it'? This incident was reported by The Independent and Metro. To be fair, it can be confusing to search for stories about him being convicted of crimes, because you'll tend to find reports of previous convictions for fraud, assault and an attempt to illegally enter the US using a passport which wasn't his own.

-Ella Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Alwyn View Post
    I'm wondering what caused you to believe that there's a 'reporting ban' and that 'no one is allowed to know or talk about it'? This incident was reported by The Independent and Metro. To be fair, it can be confusing to search for stories about him being convicted of crimes, because you'll tend to find reports of previous convictions for fraud, assault and an attempt to illegally enter the US using a passport which wasn't his own.
    This is one of the reasons about why every OP needs to include links from reliable sources. A random YOUTUBE video obviously isn't. Secondly, please keep in mind that the Mudpit is a forum designed for discussing current political events, so please don't use it as a platform for propaganda and campaigning. Thread closed, pending improvement of the OP.