Thread: Empire Divided units for Attila

Default Empire Divided units for Attila

Hey guys, I am thinking about jumping into modding by transferring some units and skins from Empire Divided to Attila. Does anyone have advice or tips on what I should do?

Default Re: Empire Divided units for Attila

I already transferred some of the models and they honestly dont look that good compared to other stuff we have for attila.

Really? Is it that the models do not look good in game or is it something else? I hope it doesn't look awful because I really love the look of 3rd century legions and would love to see them in Attila.

Ya the models for Rome 2 arent as nice as the one's for attila. You can see my little experiment on my 356 AD mod page, they look like blobs compared to the nicer custom made models from modders

Huh, doesn't look too bad. Plus I think I want to do it to have a bit of modding experience. The time period of your mod is dope by the way. I wish they would make a DLC for Emperor Julian.

Yeah, it is pretty cool. I've played it a bit. So is there anything I should know about modding units from Rome II to Attila? Does it make the game run like crud?