Thread: I am so excited about this mod ...

Default I am so excited about this mod ...

Please take your time, but I'm sure you'll understand that this mod is absolute perfection. I do hope you'll release a beta sooner than later.

Default Re: I am so excited about this mod ...

Thanks Rick! I think it is far from "perfect", as we all know we can strive to achieve greatness but perfection is a tall order.

Still plugging away at it, but being a very small team of modders (:myself, jurcek1987, three researchers: Phil O'Hayda, Aerys IV, Sladent, and support: Ngugi) there are many tasks at hand. I have thought of beta in the past but may not actually go that route and instead release a version 1.0, as beta's then require alot of support, bug fixes etc, which would cost me alot more time.

I want this to be a work of art for the fans and not a sloppy project that is just tossed together. I have been reaching out looking for more skilled modders as this would greatly speed the process.. Afterall the mod isn't all THAT big in scale, just as is I still have lots of work with battlemaps, new building system I want to create UI for as well, finishing characters/units and textures, more strat models, historic event art, perhaps movies, scripting features that are ever evolving, traits and ancillaries.

Many features have changed over the months since this mod has been anounced (only a year so far). I am aware the game is getting older by the day, however the real fans of Total War and M2 will still come give this a go when it is (in my opinion) a good time to release.
    Last edited by Zantorian; December 12, 2017 at 02:15 PM.

Clint Eastwood's Avatar Civis

No need to worry about the age of the game. Medieval 2 has remarkable vitality. It's 11 years old and still has considerable playership. We'll wait as long as it takes.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

true, me2tw is maybe 11 years old, but it´s able to do a 100% reshape.

PhilipO'Hayda's Avatar Vicarius

Basically we need more people to help.

Irish Historical adviser for Albion:Total war

Thank you Phil for that excellent summary of my previous post.

@Tartaros I have sent a request to the H.E.L.P permission group, hopefully it is still kicking?
    Last edited by Zantorian; December 13, 2017 at 11:53 AM.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

thanks for apointing me,
    just give the access. hope the best.