Thread: RAW db xml ETW

Default RAW db xml ETW

Does someone knows where I can find the raw db xml files released by CA? I have been looking allo over the forum and it seems that I can't locate it.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: RAW db xml ETW

I know what you're looking for and I downloaded both archives myself, but now it seems the archives are no longer attached to this post.

I still have the archives for both ETW and NTW. I dunno why, but the archives were removed from that post.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

If you ever have them. Could you share it please?

Of course I care to share them, but I do not know why the archives for both ETW and NTW were removed in the first place.

I posted about it here, but so far no one from staff have replied and I am not sure if I can upload both archives to TWC Download or not.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    Of course I care to share them, but I do not know why the archives for both ETW and NTW were removed in the first place.

I posted about it here, but so far no one from staff have replied and I am not sure if I can upload both archives to TWC Download or not.
    Well, if the files aren't there, than i guess it will not be of a problem? Or add it in the Tools and Tutorials section?

Done. Both archives are now posted in respective Workshop (Tools, Tutorials, and Resource) with the RAW Database Table (XML, XSD) files as attachments.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Great effort - can you give me the links so that I can update the official comment with it? Haven't checked yet - but I would suggest to upload it into the respective download sections and then link to it in the workshops. Give me the workshop thread links as well so I can stick them.

The attachment loss came in the wake of a system glitch, tons of attachments unfortunately got lost that time, hence this effort is most laudable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    Great effort - can you give me the links so that I can update the official comment with it? Haven't checked yet - but I would suggest to upload it into the respective download sections and then link to it in the workshops. Give me the workshop thread links as well so I can stick them.
    Here are the links.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-for-Empire-TW
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...or-Napoleon-TW

Sure, no problem. I can upload them to the Miscellaneous category for both ETW and NTW.

The attachment loss came in the wake of a system glitch, tons of attachments unfortunately got lost that time, hence this effort is most laudable.
    I see. That explains why the attachments couldn't be found.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Threads stickied, offical comment updated.

Threads stickied, offical comment updated.
    And both archives are now uploaded to TWC Download in the Tools category for respective game.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Good Lord, that brings me back...
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.