Thread: Morathi and Cult of Pleasure faction doesn't spread chaos corruption.

Default Morathi and Cult of Pleasure faction doesn't spread chaos corruption.

Hello,

I'm actually playing a dark elves campaign with Malekith, and i find Morathi's chaos corruption spreading really irritating.

Someone on the workshop made a mod to do exactly that, remove Morathi's base skill wich give chaos spread to her lords, all the buildings that spread corruption too, and replace it by the classic integrity spread.

And that made my campaign so much more enjoyable, that mod helped quite a lot of people too.

But the author removed the mod from the workshop, and steam did too with the files in my HDD...

I tried to mod it myself, thinking it would only be a few lines to modify, but i'm drowning in all that there is to search for.

Is it really that hard ? Could i get some directions ?

Thanks.

Default Re: Morathi and Cult of Pleasure faction doesn't spread chaos corruption.

I had the exactly the same problem. I also tried to make the mod on my own, but it is simply too difficult for someone like me who isn’t interested in studying for many, many, many hours how to mod this game. I did some of the most basic mods for my personal use and I have to say that this one is much more complicated then those. If would be awesome if someone would reupload those deleted mods or released new version of them.

By the way… Morathi currently doesn’t (or shouldn’t) spread corruption when you confederate with her as Malekith but her legendary item from quest does… so, maybe it would be enough to edit just the item.

Also, to add more detail, I was playing a mod that was removing the cult of pleasure from the game, moving Morathi to Ghrond, removing corruption spread ability from her and her quest item and as you start campaign as Malekith, you were starting with Morathi as well. One day the mod was removed from the workshop for some reason and from my files by Steam.

Default Re: Morathi and Cult of Pleasure faction doesn't spread chaos corruption.

Ok, I finished and uploaded the mod, if someone is interested it is in steam workshop now
    The title: Malekith and Morathi start together

I've made a similar mod for similar reasons. It doesn't add Morathi to the Naggarond faction, but instead removes the Chaos corruption from the Cult of Pleasure faction: Cult of Pleasure (Morathi) Untainted