Thread: How to disable the difficulty level penalty in political party loyalty

Default How to disable the difficulty level penalty in political party loyalty

Is there any way to disable the loyalty penalty’s you get on higher levels? Since the update I've got a -20 loyalty and there's nothing I can do to prevent constant civil war. Can I use an editor to change the game files?

Default Re: How to disable the difficulty level penalty in political party loyalty

I am having the same problem playing as rome julii. You have to pay lots of attention to politics. You can promote AI Characters, buy loyalty, rotate your generals. Also satisfy their individual traits. Like hates greeks for example. You would not to many diplomatic treatries with greek factions. Then you should be fine. However this is getting more difficult as your empire expands.

I think party loyality needs a bit tweaking. I had a look at db campaign_difficulty_handicap_effects_tables but couldnt find anything. I am using PFM 5.0. https://sourceforge.net/projects/packfilemanager/

Hope this helps

Default Re: How to disable the difficulty level penalty in political party loyalty

I found it. Using PFM you need to look in data_rome2.pack lua scripts: politics_trait_defs.lua