Thread: installation problem

Ellsid's Avatar Tiro

Default installation problem

Had to install manually, for some reason my windows 7 does not work with it.......go to play grand campaign On the screen nothing there except a (white French flag) and no map starting positions(blank).....with "Great Britain start year 1700"..? I was able to play this game before the auto install was offered. I have done a clean install 3 times with the same results. One thing I noticed was no MoE_eur_napoleon.zip file there is nothing in the Data campaign or campaign_maps file to indicate MOE mod is present.

Default Re: installation problem

I have the same issue, and I also have no sound
    I verified the user.script to make sure it was not caused by a missing file but everything is ok...

make sure you dont have any mods that mess with music. it will cause no sound.

Hi! I'm having the exact same issue. No text in the campaing menu, no sound, no music. I have downloaded everything, required and optional files...

Ellsid's Avatar Tiro

okay got it to download, played several months problem was, the right destination folder was my mistake steam/steamapps/common/ntw folder my lack of computer skills have run into a few bugs main one Prussia ... March 1807 cannot recruit units from Brandenburg slots go blank....and happened again after Rhindbund reforms too.