Thread: Iranian units recruitment in Anatolia

Default Iranian units recruitment in Anatolia

Why as Pontos Can I recruit Iranian units in Anatolia. As there are already Anatolian units it looks like a bug.

Payadag i Ashtan
    Eranag Aswar
    Eranag Aswar i Ashtan
    Eranag Payadag i Taparan

Please solve it soon (and the cataphracts elephants too)

Default Re: Iranian units recruitment in Anatolia

Recruit them from which building? If it's from the Local Colony (there's one in Amaseia), then it's not a bug. As the building's description says, it is the practise of settling local and neighbouring professionals. All those units are both neighbouring and come from eastern Anatolia, Caucasus and western Iran.

The Eranag Aswar isn't an "Iranian unit" either. Read the description - it represents a whole host of eastern nationalities in a single unit, including eastern Anatolian ones.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Recruit them from which building? If it's from the Local Colony (there's one in Amaseia), then it's not a bug. As the building's description says, it is the practise of settling local and neighbouring professionals. All those units are both neighbouring and come from eastern Anatolia, Caucasus and western Iran.

The Eranag Aswar isn't an "Iranian unit" either. Read the description - it represents a whole host of eastern nationalities in a single unit, including eastern Anatolian ones.
    Any evidences for those colonies of Iranians in Anatolia. I would really like to read about this subject.

Eranag Aswar english name is Iranian Medium Cavalry si why do you say they are not Iranian? What is the point to get this unit and Aswar i Kappodakiya in the same province ? It looks like a bug like the cataphracts elephants.

Can we get an answer from the team about this topic ?

Quote Originally Posted by Neuchatel View Post
    Can we get an answer from the team about this topic ?
    The second answer already from the team and really clear.

Quote Originally Posted by karasis View Post
    The second answer already from the team and really clear.
    The lad asked another question.