Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goldentooth, Seat of House Lefford

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Default Re: Goldentooth, Seat of House Lefford

"Olenna, my granddaughter, is near ages with the boy by the looks of it - I'd say he's 12? 13? Olenna recently celebrated her 15th nameday." said Harmund, "Perhaps we could introduce the two, and Raymar could take the boy to squire? If they get along I would propose a betrothal?"

Kyra would no doubt be disappointed. Harmund would have to see her wed now, Olenna being betrothed made Kyra remaining unattached untenable: people might start to wonder what was wrong with the girl.

“That would be perfect, Harmund.”

Nodded Tybolt, happily. He knew Gerold would approve so he did not even bother to ask.

“A shame he’s not a match for your own daughter in age. I’m sure she shall find a good husband soon, though.”

Poach's Avatar Civitate

"Yes, I'm sure she shall," he said, "I have been lax in my duties in that area, alas: age gets to me, my Lord!" he added with a chuckle.

"Raymar, my son," he said, catching Raymar's attention and bringing him into the conversation, "I may have a squire for you: young Jason over there," he said, nodding in the youth's direction, "and a betrothal to Olenna if the pair find each other acceptable."

"I'd be honoured, Lord Tybolt." said Raymar in a level tone, "I'm sure they'll make a fine pair."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12