Thread: XAI the Champ

Wiezma's Avatar Civis

Icon6 XAI the Champ

XAI you are the man.

I have been away from twcenter for I dont know how long. But I had to come back to tell you how much your work is appreciated.

Thank you for making Attila worth playing again!

Cheers from a long time fan (always used xai for mtw2)
    Last edited by Wiezma; November 25, 2017 at 02:04 PM.

xeryx's Avatar Follow the White Rabbit

Default Re: XAI the Champ

@Wiezma...Thanks man XAI for med 2 is just a tip of the iceberg when compared to the amount of work I have put into Attila, Especially now that I can see the big picture of how everything works together. Although I really had no idea how bad Attila was when I started this project. Thankfully, I was able to overcome most of the issues, but there is still work to be done on the Romans. At least they are finally functional and fighting back now. So, that is big news in my book. It is great that you found XAI and please make sure to spread the word about it. There are some mods that it could really help if they adopted it.
    Proudly patronized by B. Ward Click Sig Logo for Downloads, Click forums here and here
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible, instead only try and realize the truth.
    There is no spoon, and you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself."-The Matrix

Wiezma's Avatar Civis

Everyone playing Attila got to know that XAI is on the job!

I am spreading the word however I can

Thanks again!

xeryx's Avatar Follow the White Rabbit

Thanks man, Things will be slowing down for a couple of months into the new year, but once I return from China things will get going full bore again.
    Proudly patronized by B. Ward Click Sig Logo for Downloads, Click forums here and here
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible, instead only try and realize the truth.
    There is no spoon, and you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself."-The Matrix