Thread: badBcounts on Model

Default badBcounts on Model

running in to a small issue here,when Iīm mergin model parts together something is strange ,
    i know about the vertic. weight and stuff but converting my model back to mesh i see in the listed lines ,
    several badBcount,dont know for sure if that has something to do with Skeleton Bones ,
    ingame it seems all is working fine ,but since i have tested this on other MODīs Models without that problem,
    i would really like too adress this .

every help is very appreciated \o/

thx in advance BG

PS:
    i use "ETWvariant_weighted_meshConverter_v1_3"
    example model as attachment o7
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Bavarian Grenadier; November 23, 2017 at 02:33 PM.

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Default Re: badBcounts on Model

I had this many times before and never had any of my models a problem.... I don't now how to fix this, maybe it's more or less "natural" but it seems that the badbcounts have no negative effect in-game.

EDIT:

I checked Bethencourts and wangrins 3d modeling tutorial, they did not mention it so I doubt is it a problem especially as you have no possibility to find the issue

EDIT 2:

I even get badTcounts when I simply use the converter you used to convert a vanilla model to ms3d and then backconverting it to .variant_weighted_mesh
    Last edited by Quintus Hortensius Hortalus; November 23, 2017 at 03:55 PM.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Default Re: badBcounts on Model

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Hortensius Hortalus View Post
    I had this many times before and never had any of my models a problem.... I don't now how to fix this, maybe it's more or less "natural" but it seems that the badbcounts have no negative effect in-game.

EDIT:

I checked Bethencourts and wangrins 3d modeling tutorial, they did not mention it so I doubt is it a problem especially as you have no possibility to find the issue

EDIT 2:

I even get badTcounts when I simply use the converter you used to convert a vanilla model to ms3d and then backconverting it to .variant_weighted_mesh

that was fast Sir Quintus

ok then i can calm down again ,havent realised that thing in the past ,really thought it could be an problem

very appreciated answer ,otherwise thes would drive me nuts hehe

with regards BG o7