Thread: Mod compatible?

Default Mod compatible?

Hello dear developers and users,
    I would like to ask whether better maps 0.45 are compatible with the newest version of MoS.
    I really want to play with better siege maps, surrounded by houses, bridges, farms, etc.
    Thank you in advance!

Default Re: Mod compatible?

I am new to MoS, but i heard it's a great mod, still i would really like to combine it with better maps (the sengoku period).

Hello there. mos here is a little outdated (at least sengoku one). I would use the one in steam.
    About better maps. It's not compatible right now. I would need to change the levels and reupload and special version for it.
    There are for sengoku 4 chains out of 7 with new optional custom maps made by me anyways.

Thank you for the quick reply. Can you give some ETA regarding better maps included in sengoku mod?
    Wanted to ask if your maps resemble the better maps mod or they are for specific provinces only?

Is this compatible with Darthmod?

No. Overhaul mods are pretty generally totally incompatible.

Bethoven13, sorry i never answered you. I have no date for it and i'm not sure if it will be done. My mod already includes it own ''better maps''

DmitriUstinov as SpardaSon21 said, it's mostly impossible overhauls run toghether.