Thread: Error message when I try to launch from Launcher

Default Error message when I try to launch from Launcher

Each time I press the "Start" button on the launcher I get this message "Windows cannot find "C\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Empire Total War\data\DME\Packs\aum.on". In "Packs" I have a "cst.on" but no sign of "aum.on". Anyone have any ideas on this. Please!

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Error message when I try to launch from Launcher

Seems you're Darthmod 'additional units mod' isn't in the right place, or is missing. Check it isn't in the data folder already, alongside the vanilla ones etc. If it's truly missing, try redownloading the mod. Look yourself manually in data/dme/packs to see if it's there, and manually move it, remember to edit the script to enable it. You won't get a crash if you don't enable a pack that's in data btw, it'll just do nothing. If all else fails, you're not missing a whole lot if you simply disable AUM in the launcher

Edit: is there a bat file missing you need? I wouldn't know as I play on Mac and install most of the packs manually. Think the bat files 'tell' the launcher what file to move and to where. Should be one for every individual pack.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Seems you're Darthmod 'additional units mod' isn't in the right place, or is missing. Check it isn't in the data folder already, alongside the vanilla ones etc. If it's truly missing, try redownloading the mod. Look yourself manually in data/dme/packs to see if it's there, and manually move it, remember to edit the script to enable it. You won't get a crash if you don't enable a pack that's in data btw, it'll just do nothing. If all else fails, you're not missing a whole lot if you simply disable AUM in the launcher

Edit: is there a bat file missing you need? I wouldn't know as I play on Mac and install most of the packs manually. Think the bat files 'tell' the launcher what file to move and to where. Should be one for every individual pack.
    Thanks for this. I'll give it a try.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Any luck mate? Btw here's my aum on and off files if you need

ON https://mega.nz/#!0DYyUSpJ!lAtAZS2rKfINjk5DKMnHUx8IvwOoRxpSU2G14Izjk10

OFF
    aum_of.bat58 B
    https://mega.nz/#!wah0XTIB!zOB0FJxwIdq8vFUyqCAyXF07cEhJEM3zqzJuWKnrnt4
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Can you please explain how to do that? I have no clue how to turn it off and where to go.