Thread: May have some tips?

dannyalex's Avatar Campidoctor

Default May have some tips?

What an enormus work did you guys put here?
    Most Chivalrous commander 2020-2021

Default Re: May have some tips?

Quote Originally Posted by dannyalex View Post
    What an enormus work did you guys put here?
    Ty!

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

I started a campaign with the Kingdom of Britons,aka Regnum Britorum,is there a tech tree i could use?

I started a campaign with the Kingdom of Britons,aka Regnum Britorum,is there a tech tree i could use?
    There is a wonderful guide for the factions by Theramines here at Strategy Guides Enjoy! Let us Know How it goes

Does Eotenas and Seaxna have settlements only in Britannia? or must chase them across in main europe?

playing in vh vh,the map game is pretty much easy...but... the battle map...sweet Jesus...the opponents dont break easily,neither those generals can die quick,20 turns in the game by now,economy is really good ,100k in balance and some 20k income per turn...will i suffer something associated with kings purse??? i read somewhere that some payments will go down...is this for britannia mod or the other one?

still many questions

still it lacks the graphics like third age and vanilla,that foggy style in everything is challenging at least

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Does Eotenas and Seaxna have settlements only in Britannia? or must chase them across in main europe?

playing in vh vh,the map game is pretty much easy...but... the battle map...sweet Jesus...the opponents dont break easily,neither those generals can die quick,20 turns in the game by now,economy is really good ,100k in balance and some 20k income per turn...will i suffer something associated with kings purse??? i read somewhere that some payments will go down...is this for britannia mod or the other one?

still many questions

still it lacks the graphics like third age and vanilla,that foggy style in everything is challenging at least
    If you are having fun, then that is all that matters
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

still many questions

It will soon get drastically difficult

The Eotenas-Jutes have settlements outside of Britain isle
    Last edited by Riothamus; November 27, 2017 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riothamus View Post
    It will soon get drastically difficult
    Let's hope it will

Quote Originally Posted by Riothamus View Post
    The Eotenas-Jutes have settlements outside of Britain isle
    OMG ,now i must go out and kill them...or just wait and leave someone else do the dirty job for me

Alright!!! Just in time i was saying how lucky i am i didnt had any ctd yet ...BOOM!!!

I am in the region of Deninga Ieg and try to eliminate the seaxna race from the face of Britain , when i saw an upportunity for battle,an army of 7 (seven good men of them) and a full stack inside the city ,i try to fight them,i dont know if its important ,but i was standing exactly upon the bridge,the battle is loading,i change the weather and when press start deployment back in desktop.

any ideas? maybe i must avoid such things? or maybe this is part of vh/vh ?? PP

anyway,i autoresolve the battle after 2 tries ,and then i see them seaxna people in flight

tell me what do you thing

p.s how i find the log to post it here? win 10