Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1204362376

"The Altdorf Company of Honour is a Reikland regiment of highly-trained and highly-equipped troops dedicated to the service of the Emperor and the city of Altdorf. This highly distinquished regiment recruits exclusively from other Altdorf regiments, picking only the best and bravest men out of the many units that garrison the city in order to keep up with their fearsome reputation as an elite fighting force.

Other soldiers instantly recognize the regiment thanks to their distinctive appearance of yellow plumes and black steel armour, with their battlefield history soaked in tales of glory and victory. Traditionally led by the youngest son of one of the city's noble houses, the current captain of this regiment is Otto Helstein, a valiant warrior eager to make his mark upon this world."

Hi guys!

Say hello to the Altdorf Company of Honour, a lore-friendly and very famous company of Altdorf Halberdiers. They are recruited from the level 3 Altdorf main settlment building and may be recruited by the Empire. The unit also features a custom officer, Otto Helstein. This mod is also featured in my Warhammer Unit modding tuttorial where I demonstrate in fine detail how I made it. I have released a modding template for Warhammer 2 and if you fancy making units yourself then you should check it out!

Sebidee's Unit Modding Template

Thanks for reading and I hope you like the mod! I am planning to make more units in the future

- Sebidee