Thread: How to play as emergent factions?

Icon5 How to play as emergent factions?

I just downloaded this mod and it works great and is an amazing addition to ETW. I just wanted to know if there is some kind of sub mod to play as emergent factions.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Default Re: How to play as emergent factions?

There are mods for that, I believe if you just use the startpos files for them it should do the trick i.e. Ireland starting in Ireland
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: How to play as emergent factions?

Quote Originally Posted by corbettm View Post
    I just downloaded this mod and it works great and is an amazing addition to ETW. I just wanted to know if there is some kind of sub mod to play as emergent factions.
    What you need is ETF, but in order to play ETF you must change the settings in the DME launcher to DME - Vanilla Ready otherwise ETF won't launch.

It's okay to have both mods installed at the same time provided both are installed in the Steam folder. Don't ask me why, but I have tested to launch ETF when it's installed outside of the Steam folder and it won't work.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.