Thread: Sending a general to his death or assassination? Your choice, your consequences!

Default Sending a general to his death or assassination? Your choice, your consequences!

Higher Loyalty Penalty For Generals Dying In Battle
    I would have the loyalty penalty for a general dying in battle higher than for a general being assassinated. After all, it costs money to assassinate someone, while a general dying in battle is free. Furthermore, the ruling party can be held responsible for not giving the general enough support, whereas with an assassination any other party can be suspected also. So I changed the loyalty penalties for battle deaths, but let those for assassinations untouched:

Assassination (Unchanged)
    A penalty for 10/5 turns (for party leader/party member respectively) with -20/-10 loyalty, lowered by 2 per turn + a monetary cost.

Battle Death
    A penalty for 10/5 turns (for party leader/party member respectively) with -30/-15 loyalty (instead of -20/-10), lowered by 3 (instead of 2) per turn.

This mod also fixes an issue that gave pyrrhic victories a higher bonus than close or decisive ones.

I hope that CA still makes these changes. I have reported them in their website, so that this can be a temporary mod only. Until then, here it is:

STEAM DOWNLOAD
    Last edited by Viking1978; November 16, 2017 at 01:56 AM.

Default Re: Sending a general to his death or assassination? Your choice, your consequences!

Okay, CA changed the originals settings to this, so this mod is obsolete now...