Thread: Is this enough cleanup in order to successfully re-install TATW?

Default Is this enough cleanup in order to successfully re-install TATW?

I used to have TATW vanilla, then decided I wanted to try MOS. MOS didn't really work out, so after a while, I decided I was fine with vanilla. So I have uninstalled TATW and removed the folder (mod-foldered in my original MTW2 folder, non-Steam). I have also run CCleaner's registry cleaner in order to hopefully catch up any leftovers.

I wonder, is this cleaing enough in order to re-install TATW, or should I do some additional cleaning?

Default Re: Is this enough cleanup in order to successfully re-install TATW?

That's more than enough.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Default Re: Is this enough cleanup in order to successfully re-install TATW?

Thanks, that's great to hear. I'll install TATW soon. Now I just need to find the fixes that prevents the game from crashing when Dwarven throwing axemen participate in battles, and fixing the bug in the tech tree text file so that the Haradrim can train Mumakils.