Thread: Uniforms and Heraldry of the Skaven (Mod)

Gengi87's Avatar Libertus

Default Uniforms and Heraldry of the Skaven (Mod)

Hi followers and fans!!
    The sneaky Gigiauz is back with some interesting lore-things .. yes yes!!

TAKE A BETTER LOOK WITH PREVIEWS PICTURES FROM STEAM WORKSHOP

STEAM WORKSHOP LINK

Are you missing a lore rappresentation of each Skaven Clans uniforms and heraldry?
    Well! This mod is for you!
    In fact, this mod changes appearence of selected skaven units for each skaven clans faction present in the game.
    Playing battle in Vortex or Mortal Empire Capaigns, now you can see a proper, detailed and lore-friendly rappresentation of uniforms and heraldry of the Skaven.

A lot of you know me, and you know that when I plans lore-things I do lore-things ...

The main guidelines I used to make heraldry and shields emblems are taken from Uniforms and Heraldry of the Skaven (an official lore book).

This mod change appearence of:
    - Clan Rats (all types)
    - Stormvermin (all types)
    - Rat Ogres
    Applying different uniforms textures (where needed), changing some faction colours and adding new shields with proper clans decal for the Skaven factions actually present in the game:
    - Clan Eshin
    - Clan Gnaw
    - Clan Mordkin
    - Clan Mors (available for custom battle too)
    - Clan Moulder
    - Clan Pestilens
    - Clan Septik
    - Clan Skryre
    - Clan Spittl

Note: Except for Clan Mors pattern, which is available for custom battles, the other units retextures will be visible only in Campaign battles.

This mod is a part of a big lore-friendly retextures project. Other uniforms and heraldry will be realized for other faction too and probably those graphical mod will be used for a possible new regional recruitment system... soo do not forget it!

Credits: to CA for this wonderful game and CA artists for the banner pictures
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; January 08, 2018 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Title capital letters removed for easier read

Default Re: UNIFORMS AND HERALDRY OF THE SKAVEN (MOD)

Verrrrry cool.
    Just what I was looking for.

Cheers!
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

THERA:REDUX

Click here:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/thera-redux