Hey all! I'm working on a mod right now that edits the startpos pretty big, and gives more of a story-driven, mission-based campaign for some factions. I'm still working on the latter part of that, and am hoping someone can give some help. I've been looking around for some guides and videos, but the one's I've found are outdated or aren't very helpful for me. I've got three basic questions if anyone can help haha.

1) What's the distinction between missions, dilemmas and incidents? I'm guessing missions are the actually quests and objectives that we get from time to time, dilemmas are the multiple choice prompts, and incidents are kinda like "The Savage Blows" events that pop up randomly and give buffs/debuffs? Just want to clarify that I have that distinction down.

2) Is it easier to edit new missions using PFM or the Assembly Kit? I'm way more familiar with the Assembly Kit, but I'm having trouble doing a couple things on it. For instance, I'm not seeing a way to make a mission auto-enable for the faction on turn 1.

3) I'd like one of the missions to reward the player with some units. I noticed the cdir_events_mission_payload table has a "SPAWN_UNIT" option, but I have no idea what to put under the "value" column - I'm not seeing any vanilla usage of that payload, and I can't think of any mod that does this either.

Thanks for reading!