Thread: For anyone running into the Campaign of the Coalition crashes this video might help.

Default For anyone running into the Campaign of the Coalition crashes this video might help.

For anyone who is running into the problem of clicking on the Campaign of the Coalitions and it crashes, this video should help guide you! If you run into any problems let me know! Hope this helps!

_Tyr_'s Avatar Civis

Default Re: For anyone running into the Campaign of the Coalition crashes this video might help.

Thanks for the post, it definately worked for me!

Default Re: For anyone running into the Campaign of the Coalition crashes this video might help.

Glad man!

Huge thanks too you for uploading this video, it worked for me as well! Though.. I seem to have no sound at all, it's completely quiet when it comes too menu, campaign map or anything else so far :/ what could be the reason for this?

Ugh I followed this to the letter and it still won't work for me. It seems like I'll never be able to play this

Lord Davn's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by eyestey View Post
    Ugh I followed this to the letter and it still won't work for me. It seems like I'll never be able to play this
    We'll have the SPC v75b patch out for you this coming week.

Garensterz's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Jolenko View Post
    I seem to have no sound at all, it's completely quiet when it comes too menu, campaign map or anything else so far :/ what could be the reason for this?
    I also have no sound in single player campaign when I apply this fix. Anyone know the reason behind this issue?

I was able to restore sound by renaming (or deleting) the script files preferences.script.txt and user.script.txt and allowing the game to recreate them.

Location is: C:\Users\**YourUserAccount**\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts

Didn't work for me unfortunately...

Garensterz's Avatar Senator

sadly, this didn't work for me as well.

Hey guys, I know the problem.. I forgot to install the Optional Addon file. But I can write the install instructions which I went through too make it work.

Start with installing a fresh version of Napoleon total war, and before you do make sure that you got no files left of Napoleon total war on your computer.
    After you have installed the game verify game cache on steam.
    Now you are ready to install the mod in the following order from the top to the bottom:
    • Setup file (MP battles + Campaign A files)
    • Optional, Add-on (Campaign B files, Historical battles, Regimental, Naval battles)
    • Map Pack
    After this you should pursue with the instruction video and hopefully everything is solved. Hope it helps and just ask if something is unclear.

rdrive's Avatar Laetus

I just tried that and I got the sound to work. Thank you!

Is there an easier way, or did you create a patch for this by now?

Lord Davn's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by jpalessi View Post
    Is there an easier way, or did you create a patch for this by now?
    NTW3 v76 patch has been released, more info here on our Lordz website:
    https://www.thelordz.org/forum/viewt...?f=138&t=16706

Last edited by Lord Davn; December 23, 2017 at 09:26 AM.