Thread: [HS] A Lifetime of War [Invited People Only]

francho04's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: [HS] A Lifetime of War [Invited People Only]

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

"What enables the wise sovereign and the good general to strike and conquer,
    and achieve things beyond the reach of ordinary men, is foreknowledge."
    - Sun Tzu

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

I am fine with redstar redoing his turn but I want to be promised that Poland won't change anything for I already planned what I was going to do last night and supposedly today I would act on it.
    Study Strategy Over The Years And Achieve The Spirit Of A Warrior. Today Is Victory Over Yourself Of Yesterday; Tomorrow Is Victory Over Lesser Men.- Miyamoto Musashi

Yeah, I thought there is a rule that prevents me from doing my turn in a certain way. But since the admin's clarification came with a little delay, I will redo the turn (I did my turn only not to put this HS on hold since I assumed that rule is applied to this HS). Anyway, the new save is coming shortly...

Quote Originally Posted by LordPureLegacy View Post
    I am fine with redstar redoing his turn but I want to be promised that Poland won't change anything for I already planned what I was going to do last night and supposedly today I would act on it.
    Well thats exposing hahaha don't worry I wont change anything.

Redstar I suggest you hurry up if I don't get my turn up again tonight I am doing it regardless I am being generous letting you redo when you could've just made up an excuse when learning something after which I suggest if somebody did tell him I suggest you speak up for it is in some way breaking the rules. Also just to reassure you Poland don't change your moves I will know trust me and if you do then I will just play it on the previous save time is ticking redstar.

One thing I forgot to mention red but if you don't get your turn up in time for Poland to post his in an hour then you know.
    Last edited by LordPureLegacy; November 21, 2017 at 06:09 PM.
    Study Strategy Over The Years And Achieve The Spirit Of A Warrior. Today Is Victory Over Yourself Of Yesterday; Tomorrow Is Victory Over Lesser Men.- Miyamoto Musashi

So controversial. I'd suggest you to hurry your ass up redstar
    Two players are giving you a real nice courtesy.
    "What enables the wise sovereign and the good general to strike and conquer,
    and achieve things beyond the reach of ordinary men, is foreknowledge."
    - Sun Tzu

Redstar I suggest you hurry up if I don't get my turn up again tonight I am doing it regardless I am being generous letting you redo when you could've just made up an excuse when learning something after which I suggest if somebody did tell him I suggest you speak up for it is in some way breaking the rules. Also just to reassure you Poland don't change your moves I will know trust me and if you do then I will just play it on the previous save time is ticking redstar.

One thing I forgot to mention red but if you don't get your turn up in time for Poland to post his in an hour then you know.
    I have already told you that i wont change anything. Calm down

Ok, my fault is that I didnt wait to get an answer from the admin as I wanted to speed things up. Still I dont like your words, I dont want you to set me any conditions under which I can redo the turn, the moment I got the answer from the admin it started to run my 24hrs which is not nearly as close to expiring. But fine, I will not redo the turn, doesnt matter I almost finished it again, you can play.

Many thanks Benneizer, now he can be sure you will not change anything.

England Up!
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g5W...ew?usp=sharing

I would just like to say I wasn't trying to be an ass with red I just had to finish the turn tonight and I didn't have much time to do it for example the manual battle I did and other stuff. I will post pics later of the battle I did and I would just like to state one thing. Sicily at the start has high military with a fortress and starts to get in debt in the beginning. The smartest thing would be to war Venice or raid other places. I made peace with Ramble and got brought into the stupid war with Venice when I planned to stay out of it. I am not mad I just want to make sure that this is a hotseat and not some get together of friends so they all have live their dreams of all attacking experienced players.
    Last edited by Hannibal2001; November 22, 2017 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Insults removed

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

Please keep a civil attitude when speaking publicly on TWC. Insulting or complaining won't change the situation. I also wish to remind you of this rule :- Negative public manners on other players and personal attacks of any kind will have serious consequences.
    Let's keep this hotseat as healthy as possible for the future.
    Last edited by Hannibal2001; November 22, 2017 at 03:49 AM.

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

LPL might not have the most diplomatic approach but he has a point lol, if everyone's just grouping with their friends to take all their non-friends out first that is some pretty lame stuff