Thread: DLV6.2+BattleBalance How do I fix the crashes? old dlv 3.2 had no crashes what so ever.

Default DLV6.2+BattleBalance How do I fix the crashes? old dlv 3.2 had no crashes what so ever.

I'm at turn 10 now.. It doesn't matter whether the enemy sallies (100%crash every time) but now when ever I win a battle or fight a battle in the first place it's a CTD keeps complaining about graphics.. now I've tried lowering graphics to absolutely no avail. Uac is turned off I've tried absolutely everything except maybe the 4gb ram patch I'm not sure if I did that.

But simply put if I fight a battle its a crash, guaranteed. How am I supposed to play this? End turn is a crash too now aswell. Why everything needs to crash?

I mean are you guys playing this fine without crashes and that is how? Care to explain? Or is this forgotten relic that nobody plays anylonger?

I can't understand I've literally dropped thousands and thousands more of gaming time for tw games.
    Yet I had no problems before. Was it that I had xp? i believe I played medieval2 before with win7 without problems..

maybe I should try just the normal dlv 6.2 without battlebalance maybe that would work out..
    And please stop with the nonsense about legality of the 4gb patch links i've bought this game like 5 times even more when taking collectives into account. That's hundreds! I deserve a fix!

Default Re: DLV6.2+BattleBalance How do I fix the crashes? old dlv 3.2 had no crashes what so ever.

Sorry to read you still have problems. I can't download 10 gb more to see how dlv works for me these days, all I can advice is to try a totally different mod to see if you have the same troubles. Then you will know if it's a mod specific issue or something else. Can't be win7 by itself, I have it and don't have crashes when testing modding for a few hours, battles included. Don't know what else to say if no player of DLV answer.