Thread: Where does this religious influence come from? Is it a bug?

Default Where does this religious influence come from? Is it a bug?

I have played ATW for like 300+ hours and I thought I understand every aspect of how the game works, but I could not find the cause of the issue I mentioned below.

I am playing my Lakhmid campaign for about 125 turns. I haven't noticed when it actually starts, but I had this +10 religious influence from Eastern Christianity (which was my state religion before I swapped to Zoroastrianism) for 10+ turns already that came from an "event" that is nowhere to be seen. I checked my records but there was neither events nor missions that relates to Eastern Christianity and I have completely no idea what triggered it.

Every province I owned (including freshly conquered) would have this +10 influence from Eastern Christianity. Even I changed my state religion to Zoroastrianism, there is still +10 religious influence from Eastern Christianity that I can't get rid of it.

Does anyone have an idea what it came from?
    Last edited by projectcorner; November 05, 2017 at 08:05 PM.

Default Re: Where does this religious influence come from? Is it a bug?

Maybe its some of those events, which happen from time to time? Like, you got worshippers of religion x and you can either give them freedom to worship or give sanctions, each give some buffs and debuffs. Or those events from family tree sideslide.
    But usually those last only couple turns. Either its just that or bug. From mods maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Gronndar View Post
    Maybe its some of those events, which happen from time to time? Like, you got worshippers of religion x and you can either give them freedom to worship or give sanctions, each give some buffs and debuffs. Or those events from family tree sideslide.
    But usually those last only couple turns. Either its just that or bug. From mods maybe?
    It lasted for like 50 turns already.
    I do use some self-made mods to tweak CAI behavior and tweak some units as well, but I never ever touched the religious or events part (I know how to use pfm so I'm pretty sure).
    I think it is a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by projectcorner View Post
    It lasted for like 50 turns already.
    I do use some self-made mods to tweak CAI behavior and tweak some units as well, but I never ever touched the religious or events part (I know how to use pfm so I'm pretty sure).
    I think it is a bug.
    Well I guess thats it then. Its always +10 influence but only 3 turns. Time to troubleshoot