Thread: Suggestions - Multiplayer

Default Suggestions - Multiplayer

This thread is dedicated to all possible suggestions regarding Multiplayer, wether it is for cooperative campaign map or VS battle maps.
    As I've mentioned in the Single Player suggestions thread, you can ask me anything but it must be presented alongside with realistic examples, for instance, "Add a map with a mountain and two rivers forked at its base" is not a valid suggestion. You must specify which battlefield you want, if it's famous or not doesnt matter, but you have to provide at the very least a map of the area, some photos, and a general description of the place.
    My Mods and Projects

- Realism Core v5 for La Monteé de L'Empire 4.2 (NTW)
    - Battle Chaos, give life to your fights! (NTW)
    - Battleterrain Mod, larger, better campaign battle maps (NTW)
    - Developer for 1800 (ETW) battle mechanics, unit stats
    - Developer for Victoria Total War (ETW) unit modeller \ texturer
    - Developer of Rise of the Eagles (MTW2 - HOSTED), creator \ db \ models \ textures
    - Risorgimento 1859 The Franco-Austrian War (NTW), creator \ developer

KmanBEAST's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Suggestions - Multiplayer

I don't know if you have reached the limit for factions you can have in custom battle, but please add the non-playable campaign factions as playable factions in custom battles. Sort of like the Aztecs, Mongols, Timurids, and Papal States in vanilla Medieval II: Total War. I know that for Stainless Steel's 6.4 Bugfix submod, the creators of that bugfix were able to fix the problem of having only a limited amount of factions for custom battles. They were able to add ALL of them, though the faction emblem sizes were smaller so that they could all fit. This would only be a problem if you have the maximum amount of factions, however, which I doubt. But I do know that you said some factions (the Confederation of the Rhine) wouldn't be playable in campaign, so please at least have them for custom battle, even if their rosters aren't that unique, it would still be cool.

And for maps I think you shouldn't worry about that too much now. You seem to be doing well for campaign and the creation of units and factions, so keep up with that. We're happy to just play on the standard vanilla maps.