Thread: Some Hungarian units have wrong (Black & Dragons??) textures

Default Some Hungarian units have wrong (Black & Dragons??) textures

So, this is how some Hungarian units look like:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Notice the Black armors for the General's bodyguard (And only the general and horses having right colors) and the dismounted feudal knights, with some fantasy heraldry. Same goes for the Spear Militia's shield, only the double cross is fitting, but the black color and dragons are just odd.

Is this the same for everyone, or just something wrong with my game/mod/whatever ?
    Last edited by Supermoler; January 17, 2018 at 03:31 PM.

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Default Re: Some Hungarian units have wrong (Black & Dragons??) textures

Did you really think that it would have been easy for the makers of SS to make a full complement of textures for all factions?
    They used what they had at the time and the ones that you see were available.
    There are some pretty solid tutorials in the forums that will help you learn how to make textures if you want to contribute to a better collection of skins for you favorite faction and/or any other factions.

Default Re: Some Hungarian units have wrong (Black & Dragons??) textures

Could've just used the vanilla ones.... rather than some random fantasy stuff. Anyway, that's all I wanted to have confirmed, if this is normal... For one of, if not the most popular M2 mods.

Sadly I've never been into Texturing/Modelling, nor I have the time to help.

Thanks for your reply,
    Cheers