Thread: I cannot register an account with my desired username

Default I cannot register an account with my desired username

I have tried to register an account with my very own email address. But I did not receive any email (not even in the spam folder). So, I decied that I click on “Forgot Password” so that TWC can send me a new message. But this did not work either.

Someone has just registered this very account via a 10 minute mail – and then it worked.

But look at my username: It is terrible and I wish I could have registered my very own account with my username any my email address. But this does not work. Why is that?

Flinn's Avatar In Dude We Trust!
    Content Director Citizen

Default Re: I cannot register an account with my desired username

it could be that someone already has that username, though you should get a sort of notification about

maybe an issue with spam filters? something with your email provider? Hard to say

however, you can request to change your username here
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 of the Imperial House of Hader.

Thank you. I give it a try.

Gigantus's Avatar I always insist on burying the hatchet. At night. Still dripping. Next to my opponent
    Artifex

Blog Entries

This matter has been resolved. A review of the mail procedures is required it seems.