Thread: Need vanilla file #al_outline.tga from unpacked Me2tw

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Default Need vanilla file #al_outline.tga from unpacked Me2tw

hi,
    my log says this

Code:
    16:12:01.279 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/TGC_087/data/textures/#al_outline.tga16:12:01.279 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/TGC_087/data/textures/#al_outline.tga
    16:12:01.279 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/textures/#al_outline.tga.dds,,not found
    16:12:01.279 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/textures/#al_outline.tga.dds,,not found
    16:12:01.279 [system.io] [warning] open: data/textures/#al_outline.tga.dds is missing
    16:12:01.279 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/textures/#al_outline.tga,,not found
    16:12:01.279 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/textures/#al_outline.tga,262188
    16:12:01.279 [system.io] [info] open:   found data/textures/#al_outline.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)
    16:12:01.280 [system.io] [trace] pack data(),,data/textures/#al_outline.tga,,,262188
    16:12:01.280 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/textures/#al_outline.tga,,,-262188
    16:12:01.298 [system.io] [trace] file open,,0CE199B8,,not found
    if someone has me2tw unpacked - can you please upload this file for me?
    thank you

Default Re: Need vanilla file #al_outline.tga from unpacked Me2tw

Here but if this is for a crash or bug, not sure it's the cause? Your log didn't trace a error and missing tga are found in the unpacked game if not in the mod, right?

thank you very much for the fast responds

as for the file - i just like to have a clean logreport.
    i don´t think that this file cause any actuall ctd, but you never know for sure.
    +rep and regards

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

It's a normal log 'spin' - the game was looking for various formats of the file in various places (mod\unpacked game root\packed file) and then found one suitable in the unpacked files:

looking in the mod [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/TGC_087/data/textures/#al_outline.tga
    looking for tga.dds in game root [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/textures/#al_outline.tga.dds,,not found
    looking for tga.dds in packed files [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/textures/#al_outline.tga.dds,,not found
    looking for tga.dds in unpacked game root [system.io] [warning] open: data/textures/#al_outline.tga.dds is missing
    looking for tga in unpacked game root [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/textures/#al_outline.tga,,not found

looking for tga in packed files and found [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_2.pack,data/textures/#al_outline.tga,262188
    confirm file found [system.io] [info] open: found data/textures/#al_outline.tga (from: packs/data_2.pack)

In other words - this will happen with pretty much any vanilla tga file that your mod uses but that is only present in the packed files.
    Last edited by Gigantus; November 01, 2017 at 12:36 PM.

mhh, you´re right.
    i was triggered with the word "warning" in the log. unless i copy every vanillafile, the log is filled with this lines.
    it doesn´t seem to influence the performance of mods