Thread: able 2 play multiplayer campaign using hamachi

Default able 2 play multiplayer campaign using hamachi

has anyone tried connecting to each other using hamachi so it puts both computers on one ip ...doing so would perhaps fool the connection into assuming you both are on a lan connection. my game hasnt come in as of yet... maybe some of ya who have some spare time can try it out...lemme know

Biarchus

Default Re: able 2 play multiplayer campaign using hamachi

Me and my brother are on a lan conection and we can't do any campagins together. Though we can, and have, played a hand full of battles.

Man help me. I have problem. I have cpu and Vista 64 bit on it. My friend has vista 32 ultimate, and other one too. Fourth friend has XP profesional. We CAN play Medieval2 TW 1.3, and Kingdoms 1,04 OVER HAMACHI, and NOT OVER LAN.
    But real problems start when we try to play Stainless Steel. Then we see stupid red letters that says: INCOMPATIBLE, and in explanation - incompatible game data - medieval total war - Kingdoms/mods - Stainless Steel.
    We all have Stainless Steel 6.1 and I repeat - we CAN play Kingdnoms Tutonic , for example.
    You said that you slove your problem, so could you e-mail me with some details because I running out with my ideas along with all the reinstalling...

There's a section on (IP/lan hotseat) by elgreco in the guide at the top of this forum.