Thread: Petition for CA to make more Portraits for FOTS. Who is with me ?

MarkusAntonius's Avatar Tiro

Icon3 Petition for CA to make more Portraits for FOTS. Who is with me ?

It's just a small, humble petititon for CA to release or create. in some way add more Portraits for wifes, daughters and sons in FOTS. That's portraits are all the same. and is horrible to see or even imagine Incest and Clones in a campaign. So if they could contact the artist who made them. and ask to make a few more would be nice. I know, i know, they are occupied with the recent games. but just one worker, a small time. I'm no asking them to change the whole game. just correct something that's missing. They could even release it as small pack easy to download. i've tried to change but doesn't work. it's always diferent, always incomplete. so who is with me in this ?

moshedz's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Petition for CA to make more Portraits for FOTS. Who is with me ?

While I agree, CA is too busy having a seizure over all the money generated from the Warhammers.

History is not something they are thinking about at the moment, and probably wont for atleast a year, right now they are busy milking all the Warhammer fans.
    The Best Defense is Bowmen,The Best Offense is Bowmen
    So why aren't all games comprised of just bowmen?
    Yari fanboys.