Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Dossier Investigating the Links between Trump and Russia partially financed by the Clinton Campaign

JP226's Avatar Dux Limitis

Default Re: Dossier Investigating the Links between Trump and Russia partially financed by the Clinton Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Not really. Only rose tinted glasses think they're the same on a day like today.
    Yes really. Only rose tinted glasses would make you think they are not the same. Glad Tony stepped down, now if we can snag the pedophile we'll be good.
    Sure I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is Im not. I honestly feel that America is the best country and all other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

B. W.'s Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Dossier Investigating the Links between Trump and Russia partially financed by the Clinton Campaign

I spent a couple of hours last night reading articles on Vox, MotherJones, and a couple of other left-wing rags and it is clear that they are driving a fictional narrative. I won't go into all the falsehoods that I read that were presented as facts, but I will offer up some info that none of them reported.

Manaforte was working with the Podesta Group when the offenses he was indicted for took place. The Podesta Group was ran by the Tony Podesta, the brother of John Podesta who was Hillary Clinton's campaign manager.

Manaforte and the Podesta Group were working on behalf and being paid by a Ukrainian consortium representing a pro Russian faction of the Ukrainian government. Millions of lobbyist dollars were funneled into Washington politics by the Podesta group.

At the same time this was taking place the Uranium 1 deal was taking place. Both Hillary and Eric Holder were on the congressionally appointed committee that had oversight on the deal. Both recommended the deal be allowed to go forward.

It should be noted that at the time the deal (worth billions) took place the company involved in the deal were under investigation by the FBI whose direct boss was Eric Holder and that Eric Holder failed to inform the committee that there was an investigation underway. Mueller, Comey, and Rosenstein were all aware of the investigation.

After the deal was approved and the sale took place, the Clinton Foundation received a "donation" of 145 million dollars.

So, now we have a Manaforte indictment for these activities and the liberal press is driving the narrative that the Trump campaign is guilty of Russian collusion because he was indicted for something that took place while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State and working for a company ran by the brother of her campaign manager.

If Hollywood were making a movie which parodied government corruption they couldn't do better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post
    I spent a couple of hours last night reading articles on Vox, MotherJones, and a couple of other left-wing rags and it is clear that they are driving a fictional narrative. I won't go into all the falsehoods that I read that were presented as facts, but I will offer up some info that none of them reported.

Manaforte was working with the Podesta Group when the offenses he was indicted for took place. The Podesta Group was ran by the Tony Podesta, the brother of John Podesta who was Hillary Clinton's campaign manager.

Manaforte and the Podesta Group were working on behalf and being paid by a Ukrainian consortium representing a pro Russian faction of the Ukrainian government. Millions of lobbyist dollars were funneled into Washington politics by the Podesta group.

At the same time this was taking place the Uranium 1 deal was taking place. Both Hillary and Eric Holder were on the congressionally appointed committee that had oversight on the deal. Both recommended the deal be allowed to go forward.

It should be noted that at the time the deal (worth billions) took place the company involved in the deal were under investigation by the FBI whose direct boss was Eric Holder and that Eric Holder failed to inform the committee that there was an investigation underway. Mueller, Comey, and Rosenstein were all aware of the investigation.

After the deal was approved and the sale took place, the Clinton Foundation received a "donation" of 145 million dollars.

So, now we have a Manaforte indictment for these activities and the liberal press is driving the narrative that the Trump campaign is guilty of Russian collusion because he was indicted for something that took place while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State and working for a company ran by the brother of her campaign manager.

If Hollywood were making a movie which parodied government corruption they couldn't do better than this.
    I believe it was a few donations that totaled that amount over the course of a few years before and after the event took place. Regardless, it's still seed money buying political capital. Ukranians could give two about aids and haiti.
    Sure I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is Im not. I honestly feel that America is the best country and all other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

the_mango55's Avatar Reppin the Religious Left

Quote Originally Posted by JP226 View Post
    Yes really. Only rose tinted glasses would make you think they are not the same. Glad Tony stepped down, now if we can snag the pedophile we'll be good.
    You're talking about Trump right? Because I've heard very credible sources say he has donated a lot of money to NAMBLA.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen CarnesÓr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Quote Originally Posted by the_mango55 View Post
    You're talking about Trump right? Because I've heard very credible sources say he has donated a lot of money to NAMBLA.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

Quote Originally Posted by B. W. View Post

yeah, try again.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...inton-got-pai/

Quote Originally Posted by HannibalExMachina View Post
    Great Artical!!!!

First, the State Department did approve of Russia’s gradual takeover of a company with significant U.S. uranium assets, but it didn’t act unilaterally. State was one of nine government agencies, not to mention independent federal and state nuclear regulators, that had to sign off on the deal.

LMAO. State department DID approve but... Clinton couldn't possibly provide any political capital being a former senator, current secstate, leader of the DNC had no sway on POTUS and could not lobby on Uranium 1's behalf.

Second, while nine people related to the company did donate to the Clinton Foundation, it’s unclear whether they were still involved in the company by the time of the Russian deal and stood to benefit from it.

LMAO * 2. WHile 9 people DID donate... you can only benefit from a company being on their payrole... some beta loser cuck fresh out of college and not knowing the difference between their ass and their elbow wrote this horse up. Love it when amateurs talk about crap they don't know.

Third, most of their Clinton Foundation donations occurred before and during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential bid, before she could have known she would become secretary of state.

AHAHAHAHA, right so me being an enterprising foreign corporation eyeing US influence and market share could have never known that the former first lady and US senator and prospective presidential candidate could possibly carry the political capital to benefit me... This is even worse because at the time it was a foregone conclusion she'd be the next POTUS.

Talk about grasping at straws.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

yeah, just speculating a load of whatifs is indeed grasping at straws. also, talking crap you dont know about.
    Last edited by Tiberios; November 01, 2017 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Off topic

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7