Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
Results 101 to 110 of 110

Thread: Swedish statisticss over sexual assaults revealed

  1. #101

    Default Re: Swedish statisticss over sexual assaults revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    A ludicrous response, seeing that I have proved that a legion of far right nonces in the UK alone can't keep their dicks away from children.
    You didn't really prove anything, aside from a few isolated cases of individuals who were denounced by the groups they were part of. Its really funny when you get carried away and accidentally prove your own talking points wrong like this.

  2. #102

    Default Re: Swedish statisticss over sexual assaults revealed

    A few? Did you not count them? If they were denounced so widely, how come others, within this very tight-knit circle keep screwing kids? I wonder how many US Nazi nonces there are? Let's save that for another day.
    Last edited by mongrel; December 04, 2017 at 01:56 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  3. #103

    Default Re: Swedish statisticss over sexual assaults revealed

    Ill skip commenting your last post with wall of of quote replies with another wall of replies for couple of reasons.

    Reason one being lack of content, single sentences to paragraphs in vein of "but but racism!" or "but i was right!" Even worse are the parts where you bring up the same accusations i have responded about 4-5 times by now, such as the #metoo case which i have explained multiple times, yet you keep twisting it around completely.

    Secondly, i don't wanna post wall of 15 quotes answering 15 quotes with minimal content, noone wants to read that and it's pointless anyway as most your lines really contain nothing to argument, its more of "yes it is" "no it isn't" "oh yes it is!" kind of meaningless disagreement that leads nowhere and lacks substance.

    Thirdly now that i have time as family members have left from weekend visitation, id still rather spend my time on something more constructive and meaningful, as no matter what i say, you will again bring up wall of quotes that ignore my previous comments over and over while pushing your "you are basement dwelling hard-right nazi pushing trojan horse racism here" narrative. There simply isn't way to talk you sensibly with these matters it seems without you assuming the worst and then throwing that delusional garbage you imagine all over the person you are "argumenting" with. So yeah, let's consider your job here is done as you triumphantly declared already previously, i at least feel very much done trying to communicate with you. Have a good day.
    Last edited by Ziltoid; December 04, 2017 at 08:41 AM.

  4. #104

    Default Re: Swedish statisticss over sexual assaults revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    A few? Did you not count them? If they were denounced so widely, how come others, within this very tight-knit circle keep screwing kids? I wonder how many US Nazi nonces there are? Let's save that for another day.
    That's just another weird insinuation of yours, since you've been proven factually wrong, again. Also quite ironic, in the light of a wave of victims of rather predatorial liberal figures coming out.

  5. #105

    Default

    These people were convicted in courts in the UK on planet Earth.You said there were none. We don't live in your bubble reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziltoid View Post
    Ill skip commenting your last post with wall of of quote replies with another wall of replies for couple of reasons.

    Reason one being lack of content, single sentences to paragraphs in vein of "but but racism!" or "but i was right!" Even worse are the parts where you bring up the same accusations i have responded about 4-5 times by now, such as the #metoo case which i have explained multiple times, yet you keep twisting it around completely.

    Secondly, i don't wanna post wall of 15 quotes answering 15 quotes with minimal content, noone wants to read that and it's pointless anyway as most your lines really contain nothing to argument, its more of "yes it is" "no it isn't" "oh yes it is!" kind of meaningless disagreement that leads nowhere and lacks substance.

    Thirdly now that i have time as family members have left from weekend visitation, id still rather spend my time on something more constructive and meaningful, as no matter what i say, you will again bring up wall of quotes that ignore my previous comments over and over while pushing your "you are basement dwelling hard-right nazi pushing trojan horse racism here" narrative. There simply isn't way to talk you sensibly with these matters it seems without you assuming the worst and then throwing that delusional garbage you imagine all over the person you are "argumenting" with. So yeah, let's consider your job here is done as you triumphantly declared already previously, i at least feel very much done trying to communicate with you. Have a good day.
    You have provided links, not exclusively but certainly predomenently from racist websites. You made a racist assertion that the application of a pisspoor lenient Finnish law favoured migrants, when in fact it applies equally to everyone. Generic derogatory comments about Africans. Comments on religion, similar to that found in the Brevik manisfesto. It all points to one mindset, no doubt influenced by certain reading material. Your qualification of your metoo criticism is worthless, metoo is concerned about stopping sexual assault and nothing else. You could do better than this, but ideology seems to be too big an obstacle for you to overcome.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; December 05, 2017 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  6. #106

    Default Re: Swedish statisticss over sexual assaults revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    You have provided links, not exclusively but certainly predomenently from racist websites. You made a racist assertion that the application of a pisspoor lenient Finnish law favoured migrants, when in fact it applies equally to everyone. Generic derogatory comments about Africans. Comments on religion, similar to that found in the Brevik manisfesto. It all points to one mindset, no doubt influenced by certain reading material. Your qualification of your metoo criticism is worthless, metoo is concerned about stopping sexual assault and nothing else. You could do better than this, but ideology seems to be too big an obstacle for you to overcome.
    I have provided links to neutral swedish mainstream sites, proving that the info is legit. I provided also besides that english translations, and the only google hits i got are the kind of sites that have an agenda to expose these things, and thats pretty much been your only argument here besides blatant twisting of my words and intentions. I also showed EU guideline in blocking this kind of info in media, but BBC and the likes have been doing that anyway already, so that's why i have not been able to use em as the sources of translation instead.

    Finnish law regarding rape of underage children indeed needs a change, but i have not seen it applied before with such loophole before, so question rises did this person get special treatment perhaps for some reason? Not the first time these kind of dodgy illogical loopholes get applied in particular to non-finns here, which i also provided another example of.

    My generic "derogatory" comment about africans just happens to be mostly fact when it comes to difference between level of developement of society between first world and 3rd world. I guess it's not politically correct enough for you to state that from poor underdeveloped societies with very lacking education, also generally come people who aren't on par with their western rich country counterparts in certain matters. That's more of an observation than "derogatory" comment though.

    Which leads to your next point where you bring up Islam, yes it is also way backwards compared to western society and values in many areas. Just because i dare to point out that fact, does not make me Breivik. But nice job bringing him up again, very relevant, seems to be the new modern leftist Reductio ad Hitlerum and Godwin's Law thing to pull out when you got nothing else left, to automatically win all arguments (at least in your perception).

    And yes quite observant of you to note that disagreeing with you points to another mindset. That is, being against unlimited mass immigration beyond countries capability to assimilate em, open borders nonsense when there is tens of millions poor people in 3rd world, borders of Europe eager to come here live on our welfare and so on. That mindset is also willing to expose the problems these matters cause, which this topic is about, rampant over representation of these migrants in worst categories of sexual abuse: assault rapes and gang rapes in Sweden.

    And my criticism of #metoo is still as valid as earlier, they still do not dare to direct its spotlight to issues in above paragraph due political correctness and those things being taboo, due people with your mentality and eagerness to label people who dare to do something like that. So more women will get assault raped and gang raped in Sweden, while media stays silent and avoids the topic and politicians don't dare to touch the topic either so nothing changes, thanks to people like you. Hope you are proud of yourself.

  7. #107
    swabian's Avatar igni ferroque
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Alamannia
    Posts
    2,927

    Default Re: Swedish statisticss over sexual assaults revealed

    Souvereign victory for Ziltoid.

  8. #108

    Default Re: Swedish statisticss over sexual assaults revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziltoid View Post
    I have provided links to neutral swedish mainstream sites, proving that the info is legit. I provided also besides that english translations, and the only google hits i got are the kind of sites that have an agenda to expose these things, and thats pretty much been your only argument here besides blatant twisting of my words and intentions. I also showed EU guideline in blocking this kind of info in media, but BBC and the likes have been doing that anyway already, so that's why i have not been able to use em as the sources of translation instead.

    Finnish law regarding rape of underage children indeed needs a change, but i have not seen it applied before with such loophole before, so question rises did this person get special treatment perhaps for some reason? Not the first time these kind of dodgy illogical loopholes get applied in particular to non-finns here, which i also provided another example of.

    My generic "derogatory" comment about africans just happens to be mostly fact when it comes to difference between level of developement of society between first world and 3rd world. I guess it's not politically correct enough for you to state that from poor underdeveloped societies with very lacking education, also generally come people who aren't on par with their western rich country counterparts in certain matters. That's more of an observation than "derogatory" comment though.

    Which leads to your next point where you bring up Islam, yes it is also way backwards compared to western society and values in many areas. Just because i dare to point out that fact, does not make me Breivik. But nice job bringing him up again, very relevant, seems to be the new modern leftist Reductio ad Hitlerum and Godwin's Law thing to pull out when you got nothing else left, to automatically win all arguments (at least in your perception).

    And yes quite observant of you to note that disagreeing with you points to another mindset. That is, being against unlimited mass immigration beyond countries capability to assimilate em, open borders nonsense when there is tens of millions poor people in 3rd world, borders of Europe eager to come here live on our welfare and so on. That mindset is also willing to expose the problems these matters cause, which this topic is about, rampant over representation of these migrants in worst categories of sexual abuse: assault rapes and gang rapes in Sweden.

    And my criticism of #metoo is still as valid as earlier, they still do not dare to direct its spotlight to issues in above paragraph due political correctness and those things being taboo, due people with your mentality and eagerness to label people who dare to do something like that. So more women will get assault raped and gang raped in Sweden, while media stays silent and avoids the topic and politicians don't dare to touch the topic either so nothing changes, thanks to people like you. Hope you are proud of yourself.
    You did provide some limited information, albeit skirting the TOS for not being in English. Your derogatory comment had nothing to do with the topic at hand, it was gratuitous. I would be considered rude if I compared a semi-nomadic European people , saying they were backwards, with sophisticated London living and would deservedly earn infractions for doing so. But, by your logic,I would be justified simply because, by your account, such racism could as argued as being relatively accurate. You see where I'm going here.

    Your dislike of Islam isn't really the point, I dislike hipster coffee bars. It is the virulent cultish language you use, lifted straight of the the alt-right playbook. Nothing to do with Nazism, the Breivik manifesto sets it all out, its to create a distinct European godless culture. It's your ideological zeal that that tainted the thread.You could have proved me wrong by posting more from reasonable sources, but you just could not resist.

    One can also be against mass immigration without referring to far-right bollocks or using inflammatory language about Africans. One certainly doesn't need to lie about a court judgement as you did on the other thread.

    #metoo is a twitter campaign , by definition the information is in public domain, ffs.

    Women can only report what happened to them you can't ask them to make up attacks by brown to satisfy your cultish desires.And rape is a criminal matter for the police and the courts. It is not a source of entertainment for the ideologically driven.

    Quote Originally Posted by swabian View Post
    Souvereign victory for Ziltoid.
    And I'm Commander Shepherd, where's Sovereign now?
    Last edited by mongrel; December 07, 2017 at 03:08 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  9. #109

    Default Re: Swedish statisticss over sexual assaults revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    It is the virulent cultish language you use, lifted straight of the the alt-right playbook.
    The projection is strong with this one.


    Nothing to do with Nazism, the Breivik manifesto sets it all out, its to create a distinct European godless culture.
    Actually, Breivik adheres to the same god as you do. Something to mull over. Although given your obsession with Breivik, maybe you've switched allegiances.


    One can also be against mass immigration without referring to far-right bollocks or using inflammatory language about Africans.
    As if you and any of the other usual suspects would ever consider a position against mass immigration legitimate. You'll just find another excuse to brand it as "racist" and "xenophobic".

    Also, you're obsessing about a passing reference he made about "people from backwards cultures" or something like this. Hate to break it to you, but culture is not a genetic trait or a skin colour. Just like the Breivik thing, you're using this as a method to distract from the actual topic.


    And rape is a criminal matter for the policde and the courts. It is not a source of entertainment for the ideologically driven.
    Uh, tell that to the feminists. Or to the guy who posted a list of British sex offenders on this thread for some reason (I guess it's all of the British ones who aren't part of the urban elite, or called Muhammed, or both).

  10. #110

    Default Re: Swedish statisticss over sexual assaults revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by athanaric View Post
    Actually, Breivik adheres to the same god as you do. Something to mull over. Although given your obsession with Breivik, maybe you've switched allegiances.
    Wrong, he doesn't beleive in God, he is an atheist. I refer you to his manifesto. He describes himself as a defender of christian culture , which he sees as distinctly White/European.

    Quote Originally Posted by athanaric View Post
    As if you and any of the other usual suspects would ever consider a position against mass immigration legitimate. You'll just find another excuse to brand it as "racist" and "xenophobic".
    If it isn't drawn up in a way to invite a racist rantfest. The OP just about passed the test, subsequent posts by Ziltoid, however, proved my suspicions entirely correct.


    Quote Originally Posted by athanaric View Post
    AAlso, you're obsessing about a passing reference he made about "people from backwards cultures" or something like this. Hate to break it to you, but culture is not a genetic trait or a skin colour. Just like the Breivik thing, you're using this as a method to distract from the actual topic.
    He repeated it. Africans are people, therefore I can infer racism.


    Quote Originally Posted by athanaric View Post
    Uh, tell that to the feminists.
    Not sure why the random misogeny.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •