Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Swedish statisticss over sexual assaults revealed

Mithradates's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Swedish statisticss over sexual assaults revealed

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Bollocks . The age of consent is already very low in many Catholic European countries, certainly amongst the lowest on the developed part of the planet. It is in fact an inherent part of European culture. Most Mena countries have higher ages of consent, but unlike the European norm, their culture didscourages sex outside marriage at any age, sometimes with the threat of the most severe penalties. With free movement of EU people it is perhaps inevitable that the few EU countries with reasonable ages of consent are struggling with this. Quuen Victoria married her cousin Albert at the age of 14. Albert presumably was a disgusting foreign paedophile?!

One other issue I recall about this whole refugee thing is that alt-right assertion that they are almost exclusely men of fighting age. I presume that aseless assertion is put aside now. Now is there any evidence of an actual refeguee being married in a situation that is any different to the minimum EU norm.

I think you are bright enough to know all this but struggling with the reality, like Dr Zaius when encountering a human arcaelogical dig.No use saying that some chap is doing so in some small village in Baluchistan. Baluchistan isn't Swedish territory. Give us some examples to show that issue is commonplace enough to justify a leafleting campaign.
    You are, again, mixing up two very different things.

Age of consent = the age when someone is legally permitted to engage in sexual activity, it is generally 14-16 in the EU, its mainly biological since that is the age when kids start to explore their sexuality, teens and near-adults having sex with each other, the law is there so they could give consent to each other. They are still kids, so they are still highly protected by law, and the whole thing is optional, nobody is forced to start their sexual life in that age, its a free choice.

This isnt the issue here, child marriage is.

marriageable age = the minimum age at which a person is allowed by law to marry.
    the main problems:
    - it is not optional, the girls dont have a say in it, its not their choice, its the decision of their family.
    - after the wedding the age of consent, and their consent in general becomes irrelevant since they are now "wives"
    - it is permanent, they have their own family now, they get pregnant and become mothers in a very young age, and thats now their life...

The evidence that the issue is commonplace enough to justify a leafleting campaign, is the existence of the leaflet campaign. You are not arguing with me on this, you are arguing with the Swedish government , they have decided that the leaflet campaign is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithradates View Post
    You are, again, mixing up two very different things.

Age of consent = the age when someone is legally permitted to engage in sexual activity, it is generally 14-16 in the EU, its mainly biological since that is the age when kids start to explore their sexuality, teens and near-adults having sex with each other, the law is there so they could give consent to each other. They are still kids, so they are still highly protected by law, and the whole thing is optional, nobody is forced to start their sexual life in that age, its a free choice.

This isnt the issue here, child marriage is.

marriageable age = the minimum age at which a person is allowed by law to marry.
    the main problems:
    - it is not optional, the girls dont have a say in it, its not their choice, its the decision of their family.
    - after the wedding the age of consent, and their consent in general becomes irrelevant since they are now "wives"
    - it is permanent, they have their own family now, they get pregnant and become mothers in a very young age, and thats now their life...

The evidence that the issue is commonplace enough to justify a leafleting campaign, is the existence of the leaflet campaign. You are not arguing with me on this, you are arguing with the Swedish government , they have decided that the leaflet campaign is necessary.
    I'm deliberately not for the only material difference is a piece of paper and some legal benefits for the married. If the mantra is most of these refguees are men, how many are we talking about in Sweden? Where is this evidence of numbers you speak of and how does that compare with under 18 married EU nationals which must be far more common (potentially). I doubt very much if there are sufficient numbers to justify the expense of a leaflet. I think they could invite them in someone's front room and discuss things face to face.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Aexodus's Avatar Campidoctor

I doubt very much if there are sufficient numbers to justify the expense of a leaflet.
    We have already told you. Child marriages, are an endemic problem in middle eastern countries. They are, a cultural norm making up a 5th of marriages.

Now, about half of all child marriages in Sweden are in Malmo, which is where Sweden's largest foreign born population is. Is this a coincidence? The place from which large numbers of people come from outside Europe, is where there are the most child marriages?
    "So much death! What can men do against such reckless hate?"

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    We have already told you. Child marriages, are an endemic problem in middle eastern countries. They are, a cultural norm making up a 5th of marriages.
    Source? Also Sweden is not in the 3rd world so no relevance to the forum.

Now, about half of all child marriages in Sweden are in Malmo, which is where Sweden's largest foreign born population is. Is this a coincidence? The place from which large numbers of people come from outside Europe, is where there are the most child marriages?
    Are all foreign born Arab? What about EU foreigners?
    Half of how many, 2, 200, 2,000? And if those marriages met the Syrian legal age of 15, how does that compare with numbers of Europeans having relations with 14 year olds? Show us some numbers.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

65 child marriages in Malmo out of 130 in total, as I have stated on the previous page.

65 child marriages in Malmo out of 130 in total, as I have stated on the previous page.
    And how many foreigners are there in Malmö?
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

Middle Kingdom: Total War (Poll)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...gdom-Total-War

Cities: Skylines
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ities-Skylines

"We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

Something like half the population is from immigrant families, so I presume it's a cultural thing among some.

Something like half the population is from immigrant families, so I presume it's a cultural thing among some.
    Can you give is a number?
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Setekh View Post
    Can you give is a number?
    Please read the forum

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post15558469

Sigh... So, 150,303 people with foreign background in Malmö. 65 child marriages in Malmö as well. 65 / 150,303 ....
    The Armenian Issue

Half of the child marriages in all of sweden are in the city with the most people with non-swedish backgrounds.
    Last edited by alhoon; April 05, 2018 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Off-topic reference removed

I didn't keep up.

And how old are the children, and where do their parents come from? Not Swedish born covers the whole planet, including the EU with its Gary Glitter tempting ages of consent.
    Last edited by mongrel; April 05, 2018 at 11:59 AM.

Migrant child brides are entering Europe, whether you like it or not. It is causing policy and legislative changes. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37518289

The issue has put European governments in a spin: forcing a policy U-turn in Denmark, new legislation in the Netherlands and an agonised debate in Germany.
    Sweden's National Board of Health and Welfare (Socialstyrelsen) has withdrawn an information brochure targeted towards people moving to the country while married to children after it provoked widespread outrage.
    The brochure "Information for those married to a child" starts by explaining that marrying someone under the age of 18 is not allowed in Sweden, outlining the reasons why, and noting that a child who comes to the country married will be treated as a lone child without their parent or guardian under Swedish law and given the corresponding social services care.
    https://www.thelocal.se/20180329/swe...brochure-storm

[ontopic]Here's the figures on the top 10 countries for rape rate. Spot the odd one out? http://www.nationmaster.com/country-...rime/Rape-rate

Now, why would a modern, western country have rape rates among African countries...

Migrant child brides are entering Europe, whether you like it or not. It is causing policy and legislative changes. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37518289

Answer the damned question, where did these people come from, at what age were they married?. A simple request. If yiu don't know just say so.Also do they teach geography up North? I ask because I can see but 4 African countries on that list.

'The brochure "Information for those married to a child" starts by explaining that marrying someone under the age of 18 is not allowed in Sweden, outlining the reasons why, and noting that a child who comes to the country married will be treated as a lone child without their parent or guardian under Swedish law and given the corresponding social services care.'

May I remind you that people can marry at the ages of 16 and 17 in the UK, so a UK national could be treated 'as a lone child without their parent or guardian ' Are you suggesting that 16 and 17 married Brits are perverts?
    Last edited by mongrel; April 05, 2018 at 07:03 PM.

Here's a map of countries most prevalent in rates of child marriages. https://www.girlsnotbrides.org/where-does-it-happen/

So by and large, Northern and Western Europe doesn't have a problem with child marriage.

Here's the top 12 countries from which the most people are emigrating to Sweden.

Syria, 3% of girls married by 15 and 13% married by 18. Muslim country
    Finland, no data on girlsnotbrides.org. No problem there then.
    Iraq, 5% married by 15, 24% by 18. A Muslim country
    Poland, no child marriages, again.
    Iran, 3% by 15 and 17% by 18. A Muslim country
    Somalia, 8% by 15 and a huge 45% by 18. Worst offender on the list. A Muslim country
    In former Yugoslavian countries, girlsnotbrides.org has no data on Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia, Kosovo, or Montenegro.
    Bosnia, 4% by 18. 50% Muslim population, by the by.
    Macedonia, 1% by 15 and 7% by 18. And, 33% of Macedonians are Muslim.
    Albania, 10% married by 18. Notably, 80% of Albanians, are Muslim.
    Germany, no problem there
    Turkey, 1% before 15, 15% before 18. Another's Muslim country with child brides.
    Afghanistan, another bad one, 9% before 15 and 35% before 18. Very much a Muslim country.
    And there's no problem in Norway either.

So, do you not see where the child brides could be coming from? Do you not see the correlation with Muslim countries? And that with the exception of parts of former Yugoslavia, they are mostly from outside Europe?

And instead of coming down hard on people who are married to underage girls, which should be absolutely taboo,, Sweden is giving leaflets to these people. And treating them 'differently'

Today, the Swedish Tax Agency does not approve of child marriages, where one or both parties are under 18 years of age, who are members of persons residing in Sweden.

But for other married people who come to Sweden, another assessment is made.
    In such cases, a marriage can be recognized if one partner is over 15 years old. https://www.sydsvenskan.se/2016-06-2...ige-65-i-malmo
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage#General
    Not possible to marry under the age of 18 for Swedish citizens since July 1, 2014.[224] Authorities take a different approach to individuals who were already married when the arrive in Sweden, as during the European migrant crisis, the Swedish Migration Agencyidentified 132 married children, of which 65 were in Malmö.[225]
    Malmo, where half the population has a foreign background.

I think we know who the leaflet was aimed at.
    Last edited by Aexodus; April 07, 2018 at 12:08 PM.

Here's a map of countries most prevalent in rates of child marriages. https://www.girlsnotbrides.org/where-does-it-happen/

So by and large, Northern and Western Europe doesn't have a problem with child marriage.

Here's the top 12 countries from which the most people are emigrating to Sweden.

Syria, 3% of girls married by 15 and 13% married by 18. Muslim country
    Finland, no data on girlsnotbrides.org. No problem there then.
    Iraq, 5% married by 15, 24% by 18. A Muslim country
    Poland, no child marriages, again.
    Iran, 3% by 15 and 17% by 18. A Muslim country
    Somalia, 8% by 15 and a huge 45% by 18. Worst offender on the list. A Muslim country
    In former Yugoslavian countries, girlsnotbrides.org has no data on Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia, Kosovo, or Montenegro.
    Bosnia, 4% by 18. 50% Muslim population, by the by.
    Macedonia, 1% by 15 and 7% by 18. And, 33% of Macedonians are Muslim.
    Albania, 10% married by 18. Notably, 80% of Albanians, are Muslim.
    Germany, no problem there
    Turkey, 1% before 15, 15% before 18. Another's Muslim country with child brides.
    Afghanistan, another bad one, 9% before 15 and 35% before 18. Very much a Muslim country.
    And there's no problem in Norway either.

So, do you not see where the child brides could be coming from? Do you not see the correlation with Muslim countries? And that with the exception of parts of former Yugoslavia, they are mostly from outside Europe?

And instead of coming down hard on people who are married to underage girls, which should be absolutely taboo,, Sweden is giving leaflets to these people. And treating them 'differently'

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage#General

Malmo, where half the population has a foreign background.

I think we know who the leaflet was aimed at.

Again do they teach geography up North?

Poles and Norwegians can marry at 16 with is below Sweden's statutory age.Last time I looked they were in the EU. Germany's laws were similar, they changed last year.
    Brits can marry at 16, it's not a Muslim country, do you think someone should be coming down hard on that? Your argument is all over the place
    Now I say what are the nationalities of those 65 and what are their ages. If any are EU and 15-17 , you will have mislead the forum.
    Last edited by mongrel; April 07, 2018 at 12:24 PM.

Poles and Norwegians can marry at 16 with is below Sweden's statutory age.Last time I looked they were in the EU. Germany's laws were similar, they changed last year.
    Brits can marry at 16, it's not a Muslim country, do you think someone should be coming down hard on that? Your argument is all over the place
    And barely anyone 16-17 from Poland or Finland or Norway are married. It's not prevalent in those societies. It evidently isn't enough for women's rights groups to care about. Therefore, we can draw that most if not all child brides are not from those countries

And did you not see how many countries from outside Europe have a prevalence of children married under 15???? Something absolutely no European country has a societal or cultural problem with. The only European country with under 15 marriages was Macedonia, at 1%. That was it. It's a problem stemming from non-Euro migrants, that's that.

Now I say what are the nationalities of those 65 and what are their ages. If any are EU and 15-17 , you will have mislead the forum.
    From the data I have produced, it seems they are most likely to be from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Somalia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Albania, Turkey, and/or Afghanistan. Their ages are under 18, or even under 15 (esp. Afghanistan and Somalia) that's what Sweden considers a child marriage, as it is illegal to get married in Sweden under 18, but apparently it's tolerable if you're from another country and you just go to Sweden. Even Wikipedia is saying the migrant crisis had something to do with a rise in child marriages in Sweden.

'No info on consequences'

Why is Sweden letting people in who are married to children. Wherever they're from.
    Last edited by Aexodus; April 07, 2018 at 01:00 PM.

And barely anyone 16-17 from Poland or Finland or Norway are married. It's not prevalent in those societies. It evidently isn't enough for women's rights groups to care about. Therefore, we can draw that most if not all child brides are not from those countries

And did you not see how many countries from outside Europe have a prevalence of children married under 15???? Something absolutely no European country has a societal or cultural problem with. The only European country with under 15 marriages was Macedonia, at 1%. That was it. It's a problem stemming from non-Euro migrants, that's that.

From the data I have produced, it seems they are most likely to be from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Somalia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Albania, Turkey, and/or Afghanistan. Their ages are under 18, or even under 15 (esp. Afghanistan and Somalia) that's what Sweden considers a child marriage, as it is illegal to get married in Sweden under 18, but apparently it's tolerable if you're from another country and you just go to Sweden. Even Wikipedia is saying the migrant crisis had something to do with a rise in child marriages in Sweden.

'No info on consequences'

Why is Sweden letting people in who are married to children. Wherever they're from.
    What about the data Sweden has produced? Where did the parents these 65 kids arrive from, how old are they? Wikipedialand is not an answer.I fyou don't know just say so.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10