Thread: Ikko Ikki - DM x1.5 - No clan boost to Unit Size?

Default Ikko Ikki - DM x1.5 - No clan boost to Unit Size?

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I couldn't find anything outside of people asking a couple times and not finding an answer.

I'm using DM x1.5 (default) unit size, playing as Ikko Ikki (who get a +20% unit size boost to Ashigaru), but I'm seeing 375 in my Aashigaru units, just the same as everyone else has.

I'm using the Full Installer version of DM. When I use the Steam Workshop version, I get the additional troops.

Any way to fix this?

Default Re: Ikko Ikki - DM x1.5 - No clan boost to Unit Size?

Nevermind... should've looked closer. It looks like it's only the Yari Ashigaru who are capped at 375, I've got the +20% on the other Ashigaru and read somewhere that Yari had to be capped at 375 due to issues with Yari Wall.

Default Re: Ikko Ikki - DM x1.5 - No clan boost to Unit Size?

Hey Beakerz, may I ask if your Ikko Ikki Loan Sword Ashigaru could get the +2 experience bonus from the castle/fortress? and the size of your Loan Sword Ashigaru?

My Loan Sword Ashigaru doesn't get this +2 bonus while the Yari Ashigaru get this just fine.

Thank you.
    _____________________________________________________________________________